She wants girth...

if you want a extra thick dildo go to brutal dildos.com they have some great ones.

I love dildo's with girth... I will look on the sight you sugested thank you :D
always looking to enlarge my collection.

why not give fisting a try, as your fist can be differant sizes and you can move it about and touch places a dildo carnt, and there's a big bonus to go with your fist its FREE. Have fun but use plenty of gel!

We have done that :P it didnt fit first time :O which was a shock... I always thought i had a bucket fanny :S

have you tried using an id glide gel laynie, that el help things slide more freely? it worked for us!

|Nice will do... i have no trouble now with the fisting but anything so make it easyer is good by me :)

Check out the "Giant Lover" vibrator....I think that will solve most girth problems!! Make sure you have PLENTY of lubricant in stock first!!

and where would i get that beauty from!

Lovehoney (amongst others) checkout the website!

I will have to check out that one Lesley... although i8m more of a dildo gal myself...I did though win a prize from lovehoney for a review I wrote, it came this morning and just if me and hubby wouold have been alone lone enough i'm sure I would have too... we had a little play while the kids were still asleep... the vibratiohns we not too strong and its really nice and felxable...any way I'll give ihn a full review tomorrow!!

I have actually reviewed this twice(is that cheating?) first time it was new and a novelty and I thought it was fantastic but as the novelty faded I found that for regular use it was (for me)just too big,still nice every now and then though.

nah it aint cheating... you reviewed with fresh eyes nowt wrong with that.

BTW Laynie (and everyone else) have you seen the "new" Ann Summers Rampant Rabbit vibro "The Wave".....it looks big and awkward it's really pink (will match your bedroom Laynie) and at £49 I thought...!!!! Then I saw the functions it performs..my god! I twisted my back at the weekend but as soon as I'm better !!! Best of all I got it for helping a girl I know hold a "party" at my house! Could run out of adjectives when I try to review this!

Ok im gunna take a look now :P.. brb :P

does seem to have a lot to offer.. it ripples up and down :s I wonder how much give it has though....
I like it big but flexable.. if that makes sence...
I hate solid vibes..even if they are small!
This is something I have just realised these past few months after useing so many different toys...
I hope the vibrations on it arent too strong either.. dont want a numb fanny, although the pink is a very nice pink :)
and the advert is very swanky lol...OMG i'm talking my self into it :S

Those were honesty my first thoughts...too hard and solid although the tip (Knob) is quite spongy but when the ripples start(3 speeds and none feel slow!) ...well it feels fantastic holding it...so god knows what it's going to feel like inside...will keep you posted...

OO00ooo0000h cant wait!! so u have it already.. you lucky girl!!

Not that lucky....in agony at present! ...hopefully on the mend soon...keep on taking the painkillers!

LoveHoney are selling exactly the same vibe for a fiver less! And you get a free book. (not sure how long that offer lasts tho') http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11598

Laynie.....it's so different, will take a bit of getting used to ....but it's good....and I mean GOOD!!!!