Shoes Schmooze

Like yours… you have
a cracking set

3 Likes

Looking forward to earning my level 2 so I can post some off my collection too. Great photos everyone and Mr L, they’re too tall even for me

2 Likes

Where can I see all these legs and shoes?! Bit of a leg lover here, especially with suspenders / stockings :drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

Here you go: :+1:

Shoes Glorious Shoes

1 Like

Thank you sir, might be quiet for a while :wink:

3 Likes

@Diggerman_Baz enjoy!!
It’s my fave thread :hot_face:

4 Likes

@Diggerman_Baz is it just me or do your boots look like they are on the wrong feet? :joy:

1 Like

I love the shoe thread too @Cupc8kes. Sooooo pretty. I think I’ll put some more up next week. Hope you enjoy @Diggerman_Baz love the work boots by the way

4 Likes

Managed to upload one as my profile picture for now

2 Likes

I love those Bordello ones - I have a couple now and agree they are surprisingly comfortable to walk in (won’t be my last, I’m sure!

3 Likes

These are my first Bordello’s but I love them, comfy and stable to walk in compared to anything else I’ve tried with the same heel and so sparkly and pretty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Could probably have done with being half a size bigger though but I know for next time.

Been in love since @CurvyJilly posted these red ones :heart_eyes:.

2 Likes

These are really nice! Good pics!

1 Like

I have lots of pairs and they really are comfy to walk in they “cradle” the foot and look stunning. All the designs in that heel height look so delicious love them all.

Glad you love them too @Peitho

1 Like

Me too…
Want more…but I’m somewhat held back by the prospect of having to store even more shoes…

More shoes? What are you, a centipede?

3 Likes

A centipede would only be 50 pairs right?
:grin:

1 Like

Yeah but if they all needed re-heeling?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Yay for shoes menders re opening. Thought one of my boots was clicking funny the other day then realised it was just the little screw thing and the heel bit at the bottom had fallen off - Shame!
:blush:

@Cupc8kes : you made it to the dungeonI Great pics, fab shoes.

Per outfit. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Stunning shoes @Cupc8kes :heart_eyes:

1 Like