Those red and black shoes @Cupc8kes :fire::fire:

2 Likes

Love those corset heels @Cupc8kes!

2 Likes

I absolutely love those @Melody1

KG is one of my faves :heart_eyes:

1 Like

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/shoes-glorious-shoes/263771/64

Those look, FABULOUS, @Peitho - especially in the first shot.

I shan’t ask why you were upside down in the toilets at a nightclub… :wink:

1 Like

:rofl: The true background was our bedroom but there was too much background stuff that added nothing to the shot so I found a generic free picture background online, it was redder but pink worked well with the shoe lining in bottom shot… I failed to think, “Oh, that looks like a nightclub toilet :restroom:!”

My mistake, obviously it’s just such a long time since I was in one I’ve forgotten what they look like… I remember them being dirtier though! :rofl:

2 Likes

They are FABULOUS shoes though! :rofl::+1:

1 Like

@Melody1 are those just gorgeous! And beautiful on you.

2 Likes

Yes, aren’t they! Mind you, your own are bloody gorgeous too, @Silkyhat - I especially love the black and beige ones. Classy. :dark_sunglasses:

…and if that’s the version of events you want us to believe, @Peitho… well, who am I to argue? A generic picture background it is. :wink: :roll_eyes: :laughing:

3 Likes

@Melody1 nice heels there!

1 Like

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/shoes-glorious-shoes/263771/71

@Littleblondechick - they’re cute, and cute IS sexy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Agreed. @Littleblondechick, nothig wrong with a pair of kicks. I often wear all stars so you dont need a heel to have fun shoes.

3 Likes

@PleasureDrone & @Green_Eyed_Girl thank you both. I am partial to a pair of comfy kicks

3 Likes

Yeah,
Putting the cute in sexy - love them @Littleblondechick , I’m partial to a pair of kicks too

1 Like

@Melody1 you can carry off anything. Your pics are stunning. I’ve been flicking through the uploads perving on you all

3 Likes

@Littleblondechick your pic is both cute and sexy! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Melody1
That is a mighty fine rainbow - oh how I’d love to get my hands on the pot of gold :partying_face:

Thanks @Cupc8kes
Hahaha, you mean the shoes right ?
:wink:
They’re Geigers too

2 Likes

Oh the shoes…yes of course thats what I was talking about :lying_face:

1 Like

Fabulous work wear on display there @jeffsdaman67
Shoes and socks

1 Like

I saw the boots on the Lingerie Photos, @Green_Eyed_Girl and thought I’d love to be knockin’ with those beauties. Thanks for posting here too.

1 Like