Shoes Schmooze

They are by red or dead. I always think of them as my victorian governes shoes :laughing: not sure if it came across well in the photo but they are the prettiest blue grey and so comfy and buttery soft. I really want the matching thigh boots too :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Think we would all look forward to the pic of you in those @Green_Eyed_Girl :blush:

2 Likes

I have found my Mecca! Let me go and admire all of those lovely heels and booties, with their sleek patent leather, sparkling studs, bows, ribbons, and if I’m not mistaken, a good sprinkling of glitter. Stick a fork in me… I’m done! :woozy_face:

5 Likes

@titania : Lovin’ the heels on your profile pic

1 Like

Ah, thank you! Haven’t had much opportunity to wear them so far.

1 Like

Yeah, lockdown has been rubbish - I have several pairs that haven’t been outside the house yet

1 Like

@Justthe2ofus2007 : love the kicks, bang on the boots and trainers vibe we’ve had going lately

1 Like

Not exactly a comment on the shoes (though those are lovely too) @Justthe2ofus2007 i love your tattoo

1 Like

yeah me too :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Silkyhat love those pictures and the shoes :hibiscus: :high_heel:

3 Likes

Totally agree! Love that combination @Silkyhat

1 Like

Kicking heels @Mrs.John
Platform perfection @honour

1 Like

Only just seen all the pictures of all of your sexy shoes guys. Pictures are fab & gave me some ideas for shoes I may purchase myself now x

6 Likes

@Melody1 So pretty. Stompy boots are my faves, especially in brown. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Nice and warm for this weather too.

2 Likes

@Melody1 - I second that, I love those boots :heart_eyes:
(Also, I’m really, rather jealous of the legs!)

2 Likes

Ditto on the legs, wish my calves looked that good

1 Like

@Peitho just to say those shoes are amazing and I need a pair in my collection as soon as possible :fire:

2 Likes

Thanks - I find the Shoes Glorious Shoes thread very dangerous to my wallet. @Melody1 has inspired with these Kurt Geiger’s and I have Bordello’s now thanks to @CurvyJilly influential shoe collection. Love both sets though so all good :rofl:

2 Likes

They look fantastic.
Glad they worked out for you
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Morning all :hugs:
Loving the new SHOE pictures :high_heel:
Isn’t Red and Leopard print just so sexy :lipstick:

4 Likes