Shoes Schmooze

@CurvyJilly i love your shoe/boots stuff, as do many others! :slightly_smiling_face::hugs:

3 Likes

Thank you!

Loving the new shoes photo category and chat. Definitely a big fancy footwear fan, will be getting the camera out to document pretty shoes and killer heals next weekend! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

…might have a few :thinking::rofl:

@CurvyJilly I love your red bordello pair! And @Cupc8kes adore the fave hooked heels… I probably couldn’t walk in them but they’re beautiful!

2 Likes

So many beautiful pairs :star_struck: keep the pics coming! Though I honestly don’t know how you manage to walk in them, I could definitely only manage sitting down or wearing in the bedroom :joy:

3 Likes

I have lots…:shushing_face: of pairs of bordello shoes.

Love love them. They are actually easy to walk in and are soooo comfortable they actually cradle your foot and have a built in platform so not as high as they look.
Have worn them night outs…danced in them and paraded around on fancy dress weekends…

4 Likes

Heels heels heels. I just love them! Can’t describe why - maybe it’s the way they lift the calf up, maybe it’s the way they make the legs look longer. I’m not entirely sure but I flipping love them!

1 Like

Can’t beat a lady in sexy high heels, really accentuate the legs and in particular the calves. They are all looking so sexy ladies, lkeep up the great work!! ove it in particular when they are with a sexy LBD… hmmm

I like to see a nice pair of heels with ankle socks!

Oh I don’t care for handbags at all - they aren’t sexy lol.

But heels / high boots omg - it’s the way I feel wearing them, they way the look and the way they make your body and legs look so much hotter… I can’t explain but it sends tingles right through me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I might consider getting a pair for hubby to wear in the bedroom too :thinking:

BTW my hooker heels above :arrow_up: are only used in the bedroom, I definitely can not make it out of the house in them - I literally don’t know how strippers do it!!!

5 Likes

Some footwear, along with clothing is only apt for the bedroom, nothing wrong wih that!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see what other shoes pop up in the future! I’ll try and get the OH to wear some and post too!

1 Like

@Peitho some lovely shoes there! Love the second pair, very kinky look about them! Love that butt plug beside that other pair too! :wink:

1 Like

Mmmmmm, loving the shoes @Peitho :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Peitho: love the boots, they’d be great for pillion in the back of a bike. The shoes above are 'mazing too and the random sex toys :slight_smile:

1 Like

A small selection of my favourites here. Thanks @Cupc8kes and @GACRB211 , I’m afraid I had no time to chat on my lunch break earlier but yeh, love shoes generally and love these ones a lot.

The Hades ones look awesome but are pretty impossible to walk in without emulating Bambi on ice (at least I do when I try!)

The silver/purple/patent are my absolute favourite shoes and when I was younger could be danced in all night without sore feet although admittedly a much smaller heel than the Hades or New Rock.

The New Rock’s despite a sky high heel are surprisingly comfortable probably because they are boots and therefore provide rather more support thank goodness. @Melody1 you’re quite right - they should definitely be worn pillion on a bike but I’m afraid never have been! :see_no_evil:

The accessories, well they are just photograph accessories but also much loved and obviously all from Lovehoney! :rofl:

2 Likes

I’d love to see a pic of them on next time, just to see how they look @Peitho

3 Likes

I guessed they might be New Rock. They do some amazing boots, I first saw them advertised on a bike gear website but pre covid at least, there was a shop in Sheffield which stocked them too.

1 Like

Not going to lie, I adore them, there’s a few shops that stock them in Camden where I first fell in love but since I’m cheap I actually got these on sale online for less than £70 (new in box) which I was rather pleased with! :joy:

When things eventually settle down :crossed_fingers: go and try some if the shop in Sheffield is still stocking them and a safe place to try them, you’ll be surprised how comfy they are compared to pretty much every other sky high heel. Obviously they do flats and lower heels too but the range of killer heels are by far the prettiest :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. They’ve started doing some high sandals too which I love but I doubt they’ll be affordable any time soon.

1 Like

I’m not surprised, I’ve tried some :slight_smile: I’ll keep you updated about the store :slight_smile:
Just about to post some of my own shoes for tomorrow (not boots and definitely not for the bike :grin:)

1 Like

Hmm, boots and shoes.

Had and sold loads of new rocks over the years.

Love a good pair of cowboy boots, Loblan or Ariats.

Wife has some nice iron fist shoes and some random “restaurant” shoes as she calls them.

1 Like

Wow! Very jealous now.

Well now, these I love… though I suspect we’re talking about different ones! My posh boots for competing and lessons are Ariat though not what I consider bedroom attire :joy:

Iron Fist look awesome but friends who have them find they wear very fast so I’ve generally avoided. How does your wife find them? Do they stand the test of time?

1 Like