shooting for the stars!

Hi all,
Whilst getting down to business last night with the mrs in the missionary position I pulled out and shot my load over her pubic area.
To my suprise she started rubbing it in in a sexual way and said it would be so great if you can you shoot it onto my tits or face!
My question is how do you actually shoot it out. I guess it comes down to technique and volume. I don't really pay attention when I shoot my load so it just kind of dribbles out.
Hows the best way to produce more semen? I'm gonna start drinking more water for a start!

As a younger guy I used to be able to spurt so hard it hit the headboard. Age catches up, the pressure drops but drinking water a few hours before can increase the volume. There are also supplements on here which, reputably, can also increase the volume of seminal fluid produced.

I've mostly shot my load inside the girl so haven't paid too much attention to this either, but I do know from twhat's in the condom or how much she dribbles after that the volume has gone down over time, as well as the force. One way to increase the volume that's worked for me though is to wank several times until you're as close to orgasm as you can get without actually ejaculating - this substantially increases the amount when you eventually shoot. Takes a bit of self-control, though!

just before you cum pull out and wank.. I think continuing to stimulate it makes it squirt out x

@jimbogemini I'm not to Sure on trying the online supplements yet I don't think. I might try zinc as I've read that naturally increases the volume, oh and celery too.
@johnA I will have to experiment on that exercise

@choconal that's what I did last night but it just seemed to ooze out rather than fly out

Technique and timing. Wank until the pressure builds then pull towards your helmet trying to reach the tip at the maximum pressure then time subsequent strokes with your orgasam pulses. Practise makes perfect.

Thanks northseaguy.
When you say pull towards your helmet at maximum pressure, would that be for the first spurt and then the subsequent strokes thereafter be the rest of it spurting out?

I've found the more turned on my hubby is the more force .
also you can try cock rings he comes with much more when he is waring a cock ring.
then get her to suck you stopping just before your ready to squirt, then get her to do it again till your fit to blow!
pull out her month use your hands to direct it at her face, while you strock up your shaft.
squizzing you head gently. this foward motion will guide your cum up and out most in force.
you will have a blast, then the rest will dribble let your cock full downwards and dribble over her breast use your penis to rub in circle motion over her nipples.
there's no nicer feeling then the feel of the head of the penis wet being glide over you.
Hope this maybe of some help.

@glittergirl yeah this sure helps. I'll take any advice that's on offer

Have fun that's the main thing and don't put any pressure on your self.
its something she would like to experience .
not a must if it didn't happen straight away more fun trying again
if you put pressure on your self to perfrom it will probably have adverse effect.
Remember sex is suppose to be enjoyed go with the flow so to speak lol x

@mikew8 I was lucky! It was a complete suprise, she not normally like it, I must of hit the right spot during sex.
I've been reading that holding it in then simply letting it go is how to do it. I've got so much experimenting to do!

I would avoid her eyes at all times, because it really stings!

She never likes it near her mouth but if she wants it on her face there's hope for me yet! I'll concentrate on trying to reach her tits then move upwards and onwards.

lambie123 wrote:

Thanks northseaguy.
When you say pull towards your helmet at maximum pressure, would that be for the first spurt and then the subsequent strokes thereafter be the rest of it spurting out?

Yep cock rings may also help. I like to wear big metal ones personally and they do increase the force.

I find the longer I am turned on the more I produce. So a slow build up helps and keep backing off.

As for when I actually shoot, I shoot further when my cock is angled down a little so I'm straining against the pressure - 45 degrees from my body or more.

I find that my boyfriend is more likely to cum on my face and tits from a distance, if we've done a few bits of foreplay or teasing throughout the day. With sex at the end of the day all that teasing makes him more likely to cum with more force and there's a lot more of it.

If you have trouble with getting cum to go the distance then have her on her knees so she'll still get it on her face and tits.

Id avoid the eyes if possible as it sticks to eyelashes and stings. If your worried it might go in her hair or eyes try cumming on her in the bathroom. Then clean up is easy as she can pop in the shower

There are very few things better that a woman on her knees ready to accept your cum.

That sounds like heaven! Just how do you get your woman to agree to a facial?
I did an experiment last night not with cum though I need a fuller tank for that.
When I went for a leak, rather than stop my piss mid flow using my pc muscles I gripped the tube underneath my cock for a couple of seconds stopping the flow then releasing. Doing that improved the pressure by at least double.
Now I'm gonna put this into practice and try to shoot my load rather than dribble.
Just one question though, when to I grip my cock? I know its a timing thing and with the replies ive had I'm thinking just before I cum squeeze this tube for a second then release then time the squeeze on each contraction thereafter. Have I understood this right?