Shortest sex you've ever had

Husband and I had a quickie earlier tonight. Very quick, in fact. As soon as he slipped into me, I came. Pretty normal for me. The surprise was when he loaded me up after about three thrusts. I got the giggles and I told him that he OBVIOUSLY he still likes me :yum:

Whole thing took about a minute. I wasn’t disappointed, since it was mostly an appetizer for later. Actually, I kind of feel complimented that I turn him on enough to cum in me that soon…not something that normally would happen.

13 Likes

Unfortunately I’ve never cum that quickly. But others I’ve slept with have cum as soon as they were inside me. Never bothers me as I take it as a compliment.

4 Likes

I was with a lady once who made me cum very quick! We had had a bit of foreplay then moved up stairs, she got on top and started to ride me, she was very powerful in her thrusts after only 8-9 thrusts I felt myself ready to explode (tried to hold back) but then bang!! It was all over.

I was a bit embarrassed she seemed very annoyed so I left quickly and never seen her again.

3 Likes

A few months back when my hip dropped as soon as he was in far too painful so quit in less then a min joys of hip/back issue’s

When I was much a younger freshly divorced body builder a hard body lady I knew and I flirted all the time . We finally got together after going out for a few drinks and dancing . We got to my house after lusting after each other for hours and after stripping each other and caressing for a bit we were both at a fever pitch of lust . I would guess I made about three or four thrusts and we both came so hard our bodies were shaking . Warm ups out of the way , we enjoyed each others bodies for hours until we fell fast asleep . We woke up and continued in the early morning hours .

5 Likes

First time with now husband, he didnt even get in before he had cum all over me.
Not a great start.

1 Like

Once with my wife, we’d been traveling, end of her period, couldn’t masturbate due to constant traveling…

Once in Hanoi, period over, we had wex and I must have come in under 2 minutes… buckets of cum at that. :rofl:

Later that evening, after some food and drinks, we went to play pool somewhere… she sneezed… and the remaining 1/2 bucket of cum exploded out of her pussy all over her legs in her trousers… :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Made huge wet patches, she had to hurriedly go to the toilets to clean herself up… woops…
:face_with_peeking_eye:

First time with the wife, we had it twice that night. A total of 30 seconds.

3 Likes

Sometimes I’ve cum within a few minutes which for a male can be pretty embarrassing especially with a new partner you like.

Sometimes with my current wife only occasionally I might not last too long.

Sometimes just about to change position then I cum. But 9.5/10 times she’ll orgasm once or twice before I do.

I’ve got lots of great sex toys now which has helped increase my stamina.

My wife doesn’t like marathon sessions :wink:

3 Likes

This one was memorable. Back in college, the SO and I were about to be picked up by a friend to go to a party. We started after she got off the phone with the friend and were picked up 8 minutes later (and cleaned up pretty well, I must say)! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

The quickest session we had was about a minute if that.
It’s happened a few times (since finding LH) we’ve introduced quite a few new and different things into our sex life, which probably contributes to it. It bothered him at first, thinking that I might of been bothered about it. But once I explained to him that I couldn’t careless how long he lasts, I still very much enjoy myself :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and jokingly saying I still do it for ya then :joy:
With me I cum pretty quickly so both very satisfied wether it’s a long session or a short one.

6 Likes

I had a one-off shag about 12 years ago now. Bloke I liked. He was totally selfish and just came quickly and then got off the bed. Rude!

4 Likes

My husband was working in the USA for 3 months and 6 weeks in his company paid for a conjugal visit. He picked me up from the airport and took me back to his hotel. All the journey he told me how he had been masturbating looking forward to my visit and what he was going to do to me as soon as we arrived. My panties were soaking! When in his room we torn our clothes off, literally, buttons flying and me ripping his shirt. He was in me immediately and within around a minute we both came. Then I fell into a deep, jet lagged, sleep; much to the frustration of my husband who had plans for a prolonged session of sex.
However, the 2 weeks I was with him were amazing. We had sex morning and night and I had my first anal experience!! :partying_face:

8 Likes

A few years ago I felt horny when my OH was taking an evening shower. I knelt on the floor in our bedroom and was masterbating. She walked in and started kissing me. Before long I was on top of her and came in seconds. We’d been together a few years so just laughed but I’d have been mortified had we only just got together!

2 Likes

I never last very long, I’m usually done in minutes that’s why I always make sure she’s had hers first before PIV

3 Likes

Wasn’t even sex! I came when we were putting on a condom…

Game over… I was very inexperienced (at 26) and didn’t even think about making sure she had a good time as well.

My bad… now very happily married (not to the same lady) and things are quite different!

2 Likes

A guy orgasmed when he pushed into me. There was some foreplay first, so I did get an orgasm at least. He said he had an accident and I could feel him softening. He was embarrassed and left like 5mins later. It was awkward so I was happy for him to go.

2 Likes

There have been a couple times where I orgasmed even before I entered in. There probably been a dozen times it lasted 15 seconds or less. I remember in college I was talking to some girls about sex and there opinion was the larger the penis the longer sex lasted. No idea if true or not. I am on the small side and I rarely last more than 90 seconds once I am inside my wife and normally about 50 to 60. Wife normally gets an orgasm before entrance so we normally finish together so we are both happy.

3 Likes

You should really take that as a heck of a compliment . The level of excitement of having sex with you had him so stimulated he could not contain himself ! Over the years I have been so excited several times I was lucky to get in a stroke or two . Plus over the years I have told multiple women that practice , practice , practice . Similar to training for the Olympics .

2 Likes

That’s my excuse for having so much sex. :joy: Although, to be fair, you do get better with practise.

2 Likes