Shortest sex you've ever had

Any play involving the Hot Octopuss Jett is over pretty quickly :rofl::exploding_head:

1 Like

I canā€™t say that I have any memorable or embarrassingly short times. Even the first time with my wife we were informed enough to ease in slowly with lots of lube and really savored taking it all in. I had gone down on her first as well. I suppose I couldnā€™t have lasted longer than 5 minutes, but it didnā€™t feel short in any notable way.

These days, if wifey invites me to just slide in behind, I can be done in about two minutes if sheā€™s made it clear that sheā€™s not interested in an orgasm.

I think the fastest weā€™ve ever clocked where we both cum would be about 8 minutes with her on top for an intentional quickie.

1 Like

For those of you familiar with fireworks , especially fire crackers . When they have been around for some time without being used and probably moved a number of time , the fuses do NOT burn slow . They basically explode instantly . Think of a cock that has not been used for some time as an old firecracker , can go off in an instant .

2 Likes

For me it was without doubt the same answer I gave in the ā€œDid loosing your virginity go smoothlyā€ thread, I was overcome by the excitement of the moment and that I was finally going to lose my virginity I only got as far as penetration before cumming!!

My personal shortest time was with my clit sucker were I came in less than a minute. Iā€™m not sure of the shortest sex weā€™ve had as he usually lasts quite a while. Iā€™d be quite flattered if he came in seconds :grin:

8 Likes

I donā€™t think the fact that he lasts a long time is meant to be unflattering. I think heā€™s probably trying to make sure you have a really nice time :grin:

Less than 1 min using my lovehoney wand and that not being on the highest vibrations

2 Likes

Many years ago I worked abroad and hooked up with one of the reps I knew for a mutual one nighter. Literally seconds. Bit embarrassed so tried again following morning. Same again! She didnā€™t say anything but I was gutted. About a month later I started seeing a new rep who was also sharing the same houseā€¦ And things were much better. All I can imagine is how that poor girl must have felt hearing the headboard rattling after our previous experience.

She was a red head and super horny so Iā€™m blaming that!

I always cum quickly after a few thrusts just canā€™t last longer a ho

2 Likes

We have never had short sex, even quickies arenā€™t that quick. If anything we have the other problem of there being instances when we have been at it for over 30 mins and we just laugh and give up.

2 Likes

Well I was just about to post this and the whole topic vanished. :see_no_evil:

Now delete this quick before you get modded. :joy_cat:

I had a guy cum after about 10 seconds. I got on top of him, slid it in and after about 2 pumps he came. (Em)

2 Likes

As Iā€™m only 5ā€™5" Iā€™m the shortest sex any of my partners have hadā€‹:wink::wink::wink:

2 Likes

Sure that wasnt me :wink: sounds like a standard night haha

2 or 3 pumps, especially when we didnt do it for a few days
Im a quicke, but Ive always tried to find a way to last longer for the happiness of both of us

2 Likes

The shortest I ever had, well Iā€™m unsure if you could call it sex but I touched him with my hand for like 30 seconds and he finished.

1 Like

Wow, he must have known 30 seconds of heaven. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Had a friend with benefits back in the day. I was really horny, and asked if she wanted a quickie.

She said, ā€œYou donā€™t know what a quickie is!ā€ I took that as a compliment.

4 Likes

First time swinging, when we swapped partners, my OH was hard at it with the other guy, I just got in the woman who was on top off me, blew my load so quick as I was so turned on watching the OH getting fucked. Woman who was on top just kept going on me, obviously didnā€™t feel my pulsating cock in her, managed to keep myself hard for a good 10 minutes before faking an orgasm!

3 Likes

Definitely had a sub 1min stint (maybe even that was pushing it!) :face_with_peeking_eye:
Wife and I first time dogging when we were a lot younger and I think the anticipation got the better of me! It was pretty funny at the time, and gave us an excuse to go again. Couple of occasions when weā€™ve been away from each other for a few days so when we get together, with minimal foreplay, we both donā€™t last long at all!

1 Like