Should I ask the missus

I really fancy strap-on sex but dont know how to approach the wife without her freakin and thinkin ive turned gay !!!!!!!! any tips

Thanks for the advice I'll give it a go, could you recommend a suitable strap-on to try for my first time

I agree with Avrielle that I don't think your wife will think you have turned gay. Have you and your wife explored any anal play at all? If not you could say something like you have been thinking about exploring anal play, rather than jumping in feet first with stap-on sex, see how she reacts with that first. Or if you have explored anal play before you could take Avrielle's advice about her taking control. You could make a wishlist together, each taking a turn to add something to it, take it from there.

Oh and welcome to the forums from me too. x

LoveHoney - Bot recommends: Pegging - The Easy Guide to Anal Sex for Men

LoveHoney - Bot recommends: How to Introduce Kink into Your Relationship

I can whole heartedly recommend this toy: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17044

That way your OH will get some lush sensations too!

xxKPxx

This is a really interesting thread. I've recently been experimenting with solo anal play which the OH doesn't know about (we don't live together) and have often wondered how to get her involved into it. She's never been interested by anal play so I somehow don't think it's going to happen for me.

I'd ask her, have you done any other anal play with her? My husband won't even try it

You are just exploring each other's bodies and feelings, nothing at all gay about it.

x

masterandslave wrote:

You are just exploring each other's bodies and feelings, nothing at all gay about it.

x

Exactly!!! Gay people have oral sex...doesn't mean that oral is gay, it just feels awesome!

xxKPxx

If you haven't tried anal play before with your partner then I would highly recommend trying to build it in to your sex life before thinking about strap ons. If you have then maybe get your other half really horny and start whispering fantasies to each other whilst you play. It puts the idea in her head and you can talk about it more seriously as she gets more comfortable with it being one of your fantasies.

Mwb - try massaging her ass on the outside whilst you are having sex or giving her oral. You could also bulld rimming into your oral play. If she responds well then massage the entrance whilst you do her doggie style then slightly penetrate her, if she doesn't stop you then keep going. Make sure you've spread lube all the way to the back first tho! Xxx

Nice to know your a disciple Wizzie!!!

TB

this is a very good thread:D thumbs up on all the advise :D

Disciple? In what way TB x

think he means in the arts of this play :P

Oh... Sorry I'm sleepy (and generally slow on the uptake). Well a girl has to be good at something :-) xxx

Wizzie86 wrote:

Mwb - try massaging her ass on the outside whilst you are having sex or giving her oral. You could also bulld rimming into your oral play. If she responds well then massage the entrance whilst you do her doggie style then slightly penetrate her, if she doesn't stop you then keep going. Make sure you've spread lube all the way to the back first tho! Xxx

Fantastic advice there Wizzie! I'll certainly try those things, she knows I love her ass, even though she doesn't and thinks it's too big!

Np, if u need any more ideas let me know :-) x

I certainly will and I'll keep you all posted on how I get on...if at all!

dixy wrote:

this is a very good thread:D thumbs up on all the advise :D

No pun intended dixy?

Hiya everready. Of course you should ask the missus fella and she will not think you're gay! My OH and I are into anal pleasures and I can highly recommend it.

If you don't ask, you won't get!

SG69

Go on ask - It's all pretty much main-stream these days. Some of us old codgers have been into it for so long the secret of how fantastic it can feel is pretty common knowledge so the chances are she already knows something about it already.

You never know, perhaps she is wondering about how to ask you if you want to try it.

BTW can someone at LH perhaps tell us how many strapons they sell in a year - it would be interesting as a gauge of just how popular this now is (I know they don't all get used this way but we could do a bit of guessing).