Should I be enjoying anal toys THIS much?

For a straight guy I've been placing more toys up my butt lately than Mrs Xmas on Christmas Eve.... I sincerely hope I find a woman who isn't afraid to experiment as this anal lark is bloody good stuff!

Agreed OD See my first review!!!!!

It's that good ol p-spot up there! its the equivalent to ladies g-spot so yeah, very natural indeed!

I'd be shoving things up there all day if I didn't have such pelvic muscle problems (long story see other posts for details :) ). It's been a bit of a revelation as to how much enjoyment that area can bring!

Often the stretch is the turn on, not much sensation inside bit like waving a wand in the Albert Hall !!

tallboy247 wrote:

Often the stretch is the turn on, not much sensation inside bit like waving a wand in the Albert Hall !!

Leave me out of this you miss speller you!

I can often have much better orgasms from anal than regular sex. I love anal beads. On their own... During sex... They are just fab. The sensation is amazing x

I've actually never tried beads, I've been very boring: only relatively recently tried plugs, had always thought it was just the cock-like nature of a toy that appealed to me, but was pleasantly surprised to find something more compact and portable could work just as well. Going to have to try some beads next time I'm flush, the Close2you ones Malteser reviewed look too tempting. I need to skip my birthday forward a month, want some present money to splurge with. :)

BashfulBabe wrote:

I've actually never tried beads, I've been very boring: only relatively recently tried plugs, had always thought it was just the cock-like nature of a toy that appealed to me, but was pleasantly surprised to find something more compact and portable could work just as well. Going to have to try some beads next time I'm flush, the Close2you ones Malteser reviewed look too tempting. I need to skip my birthday forward a month, want some present money to splurge with. :)

-- I've never been overly impressed by anal beads, though I'm hanging on myself to get a bit of spare cash to try the power balls (think that was waht they're called they are on my wishlist I think)... the stretching and feeling of fullness is the main pleasure giving bit; some of the overly long toys are well just too long which can be dangerous as once you're past the anal canal there arn't any pain sensing nerves to tell you when your going wrong and the tissue further inside is more delicate than that of the anal canal; which is more like 'normal' skin, and of course, in men, its in the anal canal area where ewe can find the P-spot...

I really like larger toys, but larger diameter/circumference not necessarly length; for most people due to the anatomy of the human body your not going to achieve much more by going over about 6 or 7 inchs insurtible length; and 5 inches insertible oughta be enough to deal with the anal canal, and both sphincta muscles (the internal and external sphincta)...

I adore the sense of fullness from my inflatable butt plug I got recently, and the large (circumference) vibe I got fairly recent is no my fav toy of all next to the inflatable plug... sucha sense of fullness...Though even for a pretty experianced anal play person such as myself its still important to remember the rule that there really is no such thing as 'too much lube'... Well maybe ther eis if your using very small plugs as they'll slip out too easily with too much lube...

I am with you on this one, i love anal toys, am still a novice and am still on the beginner basic butt buddy level - but will move up soon enough.

To use an old Mark & Lard adage: "I'm not straight or owt, but I'm totally addicted to anal sex"

I'm a total addict, I'd probably have something up my arse 24/7 if I could, bless the OH for tolerating me and my many perversions

Oh and it's only gay if you're thinking about men.

Never wrong to have some anal play. Remember to lube up though.

Nothing wron about a straight man enjoying anal play, its about what feels good.
I love things inside me but have no attraction to me whatsoever. its the fact that my wife is on the other end that makes me horny and the sensation.
so no you cant be straight and love anal too much.

Cheapthrills wrote:

BashfulBabe wrote:

-- I've never been overly impressed by anal beads, though I'm hanging on myself to get a bit of spare cash to try the power balls (think that was waht they're called they are on my wishlist I think)... the stretching and feeling of fullness is the main pleasure giving bit; some of the overly long toys are well just too long which can be dangerous as once you're past the anal canal there arn't any pain sensing nerves to tell you when your going wrong and the tissue further inside is more delicate than that of the anal canal; which is more like 'normal' skin, and of course, in men, its in the anal canal area where ewe can find the P-spot...

I really like larger toys, but larger diameter/circumference not necessarly length; for most people due to the anatomy of the human body your not going to achieve much more by going over about 6 or 7 inchs insurtible length; and 5 inches insertible oughta be enough to deal with the anal canal, and both sphincta muscles (the internal and external sphincta)...

I adore the sense of fullness from my inflatable butt plug I got recently, and the large (circumference) vibe I got fairly recent is no my fav toy of all next to the inflatable plug... sucha sense of fullness...Though even for a pretty experianced anal play person such as myself its still important to remember the rule that there really is no such thing as 'too much lube'... Well maybe ther eis if your using very small plugs as they'll slip out too easily with too much lube...

try the sensfirm xl anal beads they'll make drool or fall over and faint

Another Straight, Anal pleasure addicted male checking in!...

Nothing wrong at all pal! Just use a ton of lube and work yourself up to bigger toys gradually and it'll be plain sailing ;)

I've been toying with the Mini Prince Charming from Toy Joy lately and it feels sooo good up there.

Tried the larger Prince Charming a few times but goddamn it's BIG, Big for my butt anyway lol, 1st time I thought I had it stuck after a few hours, Jeez I had one hell of a panic attack that night lmao!!!

I will get used to it tho.

Not straying from LH if I can help it, But you wanna go look on http://www.bad-dragon.com dude, There's some awesome toys on there, If you're a size queen mind lol.

P ;)

I'm thinking of getting an anal toy, OH isn't in to anal but i don't see why i should suffer

Its all about that prostate sensation been trying to get the elusive spot myself for sometime. Nah nothing wrong.

Too true ILM go for i and give him a show maybe he might soon change his mind when he see's how sexy it is to see he's other half giving herself some anal pleasure

He he thanks you two, is a plug for pleasure or just sort of training?

i'd say both but a plug makes it's wider easier for larger insertions but nicer and easier to wear all the time.Easier to sit on one of these wherever you may be too