Should I be enjoying anal toys THIS much?

I'm not that brave yet! I wish OH would just do it for me!

maybe you have got to show him how ilm..Or maybe some anal film to get him into the idea may help

We did it ages ago, at first it was him that wanted it but he didn't really like it, i loved it and it just never happened again, i know if i said i really wanted it he would do it but i want him to want to do it

What without being asked sometimes it could be he is not sure you wouldn't object so get him to play and carees your bum then maybe get him just to pass his fingers over your anus..Make sure your anus is lubed up and then dip one of his fingers in if this don't get him going i don't what won't cos it sure would tellme something ...and hopefully he will get the idea if it's too slow then just whisper in his ear ...fuck my arse for me pleaseeeeeeee

Yes i think i'll try that, and get him drunk

not too drunk don't want a bendy toy do you.and crikey if that don't work send me his phonenumber i'll tell him myself that you need this sorting

lickmadick wrote:

not too drunk don't want a bendy toy do you.and crikey if that don't work send me his phonenumber i'll tell him myself that you need this sorting External Media

Any way ilm keeps us posted on you progressExternal Media

I had anal sex with my first bf many years ago and i absolutely hated it , i mean it hurt like hell and i had no pleasure from it at all! But in my new relationship my bf asked if we could do anal and i was dreading it but as i like to please i agreed and it was amazing! I have no clue whats different now but no way am i missing out on these sensations again lol and I have now added some anal toys to my collection : )

lickmadick wrote:

not too drunk don't want a bendy toy do you.and crikey if that don't work send me his phonenumber i'll tell him myself that you need this sorting External Media

Haha i might have to do that, he's not getting the hint, it hink i might buy an anal grab bag when they go on sale, then wrap it up for him External Media

Ilovemyman wrote:

lickmadick wrote:

Haha i might have to do that, he's not getting the hint, it hink i might buy an anal grab bag when they go on sale, then wrap it up for him External Media

he might think it's for him, not for you! Have fun, though!

Its great you have found something you like, I'm sure you'll find a woman whose just as experimental, there are lots of us around!

Good luck

MMxx

Ilovemyman wrote:

I'm thinking of getting an anal toy, OH isn't in to anal but i don't see why i should suffer External Media

Quite right llove!! good for you luv.

TB

Ilovemyman wrote:

lickmadick wrote:

keep us posted then and have fun External Media

There is absolutely nothing wrong with trying out some anal play! I've been doing it for years!

As for the whole meeting someone who is comfortable with it........The best thing to do is just come clean and tell them before you even get involved. If it scares them off, then it's their loss. But the worst thing to do would be to keep it quiet, because if she found out later on she'll probably be really pissed off, and you don't want to risk losing something which has already blossomed into something special.

My man likes his ass played with, i normally just use my finger. and its true what most guys who have anal. simple massaging the prostate gland can having them cuming in no time at all.

i like anal too but only if i have something in my pussy and my clit played with. two holes filled and clit played with Amazing orgasms mind blowing intense. sorry to be so rude. lol

Ass play is exciting for both of us, highly reccommended.....

sweetcherry24 wrote:

My man likes his ass played with, i normally just use my finger. and its true what most guys who have anal. simple massaging the prostate gland can having them cuming in no time at all.

i like anal too but only if i have something in my pussy and my clit played with. two holes filled and clit played with Amazing orgasms mind blowing intense. sorry to be so rude. lol

Can i be any more jealous?!

Yes, enjoy anal, it's a hole both men & women have so why not.

Always curious about it tried it but havent the patience yet. Need to get myself a RudeBoy and start again...

Ilovemyman wrote:

We did it ages ago, at first it was him that wanted it but he didn't really like it, i loved it and it just never happened again, i know if i said i really wanted it he would do it but i want him to want to do it

Maybe ask him why he didnt like it as if you overcome that he may be willing to try it again. Get yourself a nice sized butt plug id suggest http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8029&reviewid=20064#customer_reviews or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16053 which i have also but havent yet reviewed (i shall now whilst i remember lol). Maybe let him see your purchases so he knows your keen on the idea or even use them infront of him and see if he wants to take over. x