Shower Head Orgasms

Do any other ladies use the shower head regularly to masturbate? I only tried this a few months ago but it had become my favorite way to have an orgasm on my own. It does the job quickly or slowly, is so relaxing and I can have my own private time with nobody knowing what I'm up to! It is definately a nice way to start the morning and head off to work.

I've heard this a lot and tried but it's not for me for several reasons. I don't think I can orgasm standing, it's not powerful enough for me, purely clitoral orgasms are not my favourite thing (I like some penetration) I do sometimes take a toy in the bath but it's never quite as good as on the bed, I actually can't relax as much.

Lovely idea though, I can never fault starting the day with an orgasm!

Something never tried or heard before personally so will be following

Like AmyA I've also heard that a lot and I wonder how this happens. I mean I know how it happens, but this wouldn't be possible for me as I don't like having clitoral stimulation whilst standing up. I love clitoral stimulation, in fact is my favourite kind of pleasure, but I do need a lot of power to have an orgasm and I don't think that'd be strong enough. I like the idea though, as having a shower and having an orgasm at the same time must be the very cool.

I don’t think there is enough power in my shower. I can have clit orgasms standing up, but given that it turns my legs to jelly, I think the risk of A&E would put me off trying it with any real conviction. Lovely way to start the day though.

Following this. It is not something I have ever done, but I am intrigued for sure!

Yes I have been able to orgasm this way aswell but I try not to point it upwards due to infections in the past

We had our bathroom renovated not so long ago and got a hand held shower head put in with our corner bath. It beats having to stand up and facing the issue of jelly legs and potential A&E trips. Until then I hadn't orgasmed this way before but now I have plenty of times. Feels especially good being in a hot bath and experimenting with cooler temperatures from the shower head!

Yes I love it 😍

fii509 wrote:

Yes! But.... be careful. A strong water pressure hits the spot perfectly but, for me, it triggered frequent water infections :( Not the way to go :(

Sorry for my ignorance, but how can that (infections) happen? I don't understand.