Shower head!?

Thank you Cheekyface I did, feel totally refreshed πŸ˜ƒ and now gagging for a morning one to start the day rightπŸ˜‰

1 Like

Excellent! Glad to hear you enjoyed it as much as I did πŸ˜„ I'm not normally a morning person but I think that's about to change 😜

Looks like we all has a bit of fun yesterday thanks to Cheekyface . question is the orgasam better if you have no pubic hair ?.?.

I know it's great! πŸ˜„ And I wouldn't know the difference AWB I always have no hair but I can say it was a very intense orgasm!

yes I am completely hairless found my orgasam more intense cheekfacy also when I use my toys

Yes I'm the same! Always hits the right spot πŸ˜„

lol my other half likes a small strip but i am always clean cost a fortune tho

Yes it does! I've found having my own wax pot has saved us quite a bit although it is quite awkward to do your own intimate area

What is the best wax i go to a salon what do others do to have theirs done

Cheekyface there's nothing better some mornings when your still half asleep to be woken up by nice hot shower. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œπŸ˜

I use salon services to get my wax and it the just wax sensitive Brazilian crΓ¨me in lavender & aloe Vera! Works a treat. Yes MrsG. I had a great wake up this morning πŸ˜‰ Hope you did too!

The shower game seems to be big hit at the moment can't beat a good shower on your body

My showers way to powerful. Feels like I'm being shot with 100 bullets.

I've tried it with at least 2 different shower heads... it can feel nice, but I can't have a clitoral orgasm in the shower. So it's more frustrating than pleasurable for me. ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Delboy1991 that does not sound enjoyable at all 😱 Smultron - yeah that must be frustrating! I hate when you want to so bad but it doesn't happen 😩 AWB - yes I agree πŸ˜„

Ladies it's so nice to be able to discuss these things with you all my friends are quite reserved, I could never talk about self pleasuring or even more kinky things with them. So thank you all for your knowledge and experience x

1 Like

MrsG. That's so sweet 😘 Well you have new friends here and pls do talk about kinky things! Haha I'm the same, I will talk about things still right enough because I get enjoyment out of watching them squirm at the details πŸ˜‚ I'm definitely in a different league than they are! I love that We can talk about anything with no judgement on here xo

Cheekyface I honestly think my friends hearts would miss a beat if I ever mentioned anything even a little kinky. I only have my OH to talk so openly to. I've tried to say some very, very mild things before and the silence, blushes and stunned looks was in a away hysterical. So sharing things with you guys and learning things is so refreshing, feel I can express my sexy side. Thanks again Cheekyface and everyone. X

Hahaha I'd be in my element with your friends πŸ˜‚ But I do understand it's not nice for friends to judge you! The important thing is that you and OH can talk freely and have lots of fun together 😊 And it's amazing the things you learn on here, giving me more exciting things to try πŸ˜„ Xo

I am glad we are able to discuss our sexual preferences etc on here I am learning new things every time I log on What other ways can you think of making you cum would be an interesting topic