shve cream or wax

Hehehe, no worries hun, i'm here to help ^_^

Love and hugs x x x

if you shave,try hair conditioner. i use it for both face and down below

Long live the resurrection- of ancient threads!!

Tallboy

Some one earlier mentioned Epillators, Don't they just rip the hairs out like a frenzied set of tweezer? Down there on Mrs Ducks mimsy won't i hurt like a bitch? Are they any good or is it bestto stick to the waxing?

Morbida, whats happening just below the camera line!? it looks quite fruity, shaking the ol' sauce bottle?

Mucky Duck wrote:

Some one earlier mentioned Epillators, Don't they just rip the hairs out like a frenzied set of tweezer? Down there on Mrs Ducks mimsy won't i hurt like a bitch? Are they any good or is it bestto stick to the waxing?

Morbida, whats happening just below the camera line!? it looks quite fruity, shaking the ol' sauce bottle?

I've used an epilator on my legs and holy mother of god was it painful... I wouldn't be letting it anywhere near my lady area. I think waxing is probably better since at least it's quick!

Mucky Duck wrote:

Morbidia, whats happening just below the camera line!? it looks quite fruity, shaking the ol' sauce bottle?

Hahahaha, trust you to think such a thing! :-P

x x x

The missus went for a brazilian the other day, bless her. Howerever when she proudly showed it off she still had a very thin strip of hair either side of her mouses ears. Is this right? I thought a Brazillian was supposed to be bald except for a 'heaven this way' guiding strip at the top.

She want a completely smooth under carriage with a tuft at the top, salon descriptions seem to vary. What should she be asking for?

LoveHoney - Ruth wrote:

Welcome back Shellyboo - missed you!

Aww Ruthy!! Thanks, I feel so loved :)

Mucky Duck wrote:

The missus went for a brazilian the other day, bless her. Howerever when she proudly showed it off she still had a very thin strip of hair either side of her mouses ears. Is this right? I thought a Brazillian was supposed to be bald except for a 'heaven this way' guiding strip at the top.

She want a completely smooth under carriage with a tuft at the top, salon descriptions seem to vary. What should she be asking for?

Well... firstly, what are mouses' ears? I cannot imagine what you are talkng about, since no part of my area resembles such.

If she wants to be completely bare, ask to be completely bare, with a tuft or a strip or whatever on the mons... if she just explains it, I'm sure they'll oblige. I would imagine it's a variation on a Hollywood with just a little left for decoration!

The only other thing I can think of is that her aesthetician was inexperienced and just didn't do a very good job...

shellyboo wrote:

Well... firstly, what are mouses' ears? I cannot imagine what you are talkng about, since no part of my area resembles such.

Lady love lips, lady petals, naan breads, bacon curtains, fanny flaps ...sweetie!

Your wife sounds like me Mucky re razor inspired terror !! will await the reply on this one with great interest!!

TB

Mucky Duck wrote:

I thought a brazilian was bald except for a landing strip, and a hollywood was totally bald

I went for a bikini wax and that was a waste of time, i think it depends on who you go to but i think they do have to be specially trained for a hollywood, bit of a delicate area

I have decided to go back to as nature intended cos i hate when it grows back in again.

LoveHoney - Ruth wrote:

Welcome back Shellyboo - missed you!

Well done Ruthie, you are quite clearly a poet yet maybe do maybe don't know it !!!

TB

My missus shaves herself smooth if I ask nicely, I shave as well but a bit more often, every time I shave my face I shave my bits. I've got some magic shaving powder that I still haven't got round to trying out.

i do like being waxed as it lasts longer but i hate the regrowth period. i used to have a fantastic waxer who moved away sadly and she did the best hollywood, was really thorough! since then no one has ever quite matched up. i even went to one where i asked for a brazilian and she just left all the hair below and did the top! i think shaving is easier and you dont get the plucked chicken look. creams are too fiddly and cant be bothered to wait around. i think home waxing is ok if you are just doing the outer bikini line as there is little that can go wrong unless you start being adventurous. never tried the home hot wax though in case i burn myself.

I think descriptions in salons do vary I'm afraid. I agree I'd think brazillian has a landing strip and hollywood all off. But then some places don't include the ass and I don't understand those who do the front and not the back!!

A good place will do as you describe. Although, I do have some hairs on the pink bits of the inner lips (I know I find it freaky too!) and it would be hard to wax there. A hollywood takes most off and those little hairs aren't really noticeable.

Can I also highlight this thread which is blooming comprehensive with info! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sexual-health/20012-shaving-down-there/

Do you think they'd mind if we showed them a picture of what she wants?

Should we cut it out or pass over my copy of Mayfair? They do it Vogue in the hairdressers!

'I want that one!, nowt wrong with 'Jazz Mags'!

Um probably best just to explain it....