Since we started with the food and recipes...

Ok, I don't really know if anyone here tried something similar to that but you are sweet and candy lover like me, I DARE YOU to try it! Beware though - it has raw eggs in the recipe!

3 eggs

1 pack of biscuits (around 150grams, the firmer the biscuits, the better) - you'd need to smash them all (not with a hammer, lol)

2-3 or more (depends on how dark you want it) teaspoons of cocoa

1 cup of powdered sugar

125grams of butter.

1-2 teaspoons of dark rum

100-150 grams of grinded walnuts

Mix the butter and the powdered sugar until the sugar is dissolved in the butter. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir it until it looks homogeneous. Put it on a baking paper in the shape of a roll and wrap it tightly. Then put it in the fridge for about 4 hours (or if you are impatient to eat it, you can do like me - I put it in the freezer for about 30 minutes) and then it is ready to be cut in slices and served!

Sounds good! I love sweet things, although prefer milk chocolate and don't like walnuts. I'll try it though :)

You can substitute the walnuts with nuts that you like ;)

I also don't like dark chocolate, so I wouldn't add too much cocoa :) But if it comes to chocolate - I actually prefer white chocolate :)

I don't really like nuts (insert witty comment here) what do you suggest to use as a substitute for them?

I have made it sometimes without the nuts - it's still good. They are not an essential part of the recipe. It's like a chocolate bar - it could be with nuts, it could be without. The same thing goes about the rum - it does contribute a big part for the taste and aroma of the roll and I would never do it without it - I like it way too much, but you can as well add different aromas to your tasting. And so it could be different every time - with different biscuits, nuts, aromas (aromas may include the grated peel of lemon or orange, cinnamon, coffee, vanilla, ginger...) You can also add different crispy things, but again in small pieces (if you like them - corn flakes for example).

I want to eat it now.

Well, if you are fast enough in the kitchen and have the products in about an hour, an hour and a half you could have it (with the freezer option :) )

i like the idea of a recipe thread :)

Not sure whether you can class it as a recipe but it's a very tasty filling for a sandwich or jack spud.

Mix tuna, avocado and red pepper (perhaps a bit of mayo if you like). It's very tasty.

First thing sounds similar to a no-bake chocolate cake. I used to make it with my mum every year, and the ingredients can be altered to what you like. =)

I think it's actually called Tiffin?

• Crush about 225g of digestive biscuits (great fun, whack em in a bag and beat them with a rolling pin).
  • Put 100g of butter, 25g of brown sugar (preferably soft), 3 tbsp of cocoa and 4 tbsp of Golden Syrup into a pan, and heat them for a couple of minutes until gooey.
  • Throw in 150g of raisins and/or nuts (or whatever, really!)
  • Mix with biscuits (throw it all together and mush).
  • Squash it all into a sqaure tin or small baking tray.
  • Melt 225g of chocolate, smooth it over the stuff in the tray.
  • Pop it in the fridge for an hour or so.
  • Cut and indulge.

It's a whole lot of calories but so good. Especially for kids, or with a cuppa... I make a yummy vegan version too! Mmm...

I am, yes! The OH is a fully-fledged carnivore, but I'm slowly bringing him round. He now prefers fake bacon to the real thing, and checks the ingredients of things he buys for supper to make sure there are no nasties. =)

If you know how it's done, vegan/vegetarian diets can be just as good and healthy as "normal" ones!

Oooh ok! Best thing ever, a mate from Belfast got me addicted to, haven't had 'em in yonks: fifteens!

15 big marshmallows
15 glacé cherries
15 digestive biscuits
150ml condensed milk
and a fistfull of desicated coconut

Half the cherries and marshmallows, and smash the biscuits. Mix them together, and slowly add the milk to make a wet dough. Coat the worktop in the coconut, and roll the doughy goo in it to make a coconut-coated sausage. Wrap in clingfilm and fridge it for a few hours, best overnight, then cut into slices and die. ^_^

Disclaimer: hilarity will ensue if you instead wrap them in tin foil and hop on a train to Dublin with your big Belfast accent and metallic pipes. >_<

Booties wrote:

I am, yes! The OH is a fully-fledged carnivore, but I'm slowly bringing him round. He now prefers fake bacon to the real thing, and checks the ingredients of things he buys for supper to make sure there are no nasties. =)

If you know how it's done, vegan/vegetarian diets can be just as good and healthy as "normal" ones!

Yes both me and my OH are veggie though I am close to beingh a vegan in some ways. I don't have milk only soya milk and try and avoid eggs. We eat quorn which has eggs in, but currently is hard to avoid not eating quorn where I live as there's not much tofu and my OH if diabetic and I need something that I can pop out of the freezer for him (such as a quorn ready meal).

My sister is vegan though and I support her a lot, I've already done a lot of looking into drinks and other food that I know what is vegan and what isn't... also I know these can change quickly... currently I'm looking out what the robinsons drinks page is changing to just in chase they aren't veggie or vegan.

Both me and my sister help out at animal sanctuaries.

Theres already a recipe thread somewhere but I have to find it :) though these recipes are very interesting. Booties I think I'm going to try your one soon :)

I would definately try Booties recipe soon. Maybe next week, we'll see how would things go.

And I am a vegetarian, too ;)

I really feel bad saying this because I *really* don't have an issue with this being duplicated

But. I really think it'd be fab if these recipes could go in with the others here: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/154751-sexy-recipes-thread/

There are already some great recipes and it'd be great if they were all together so when people are looking for something specific it's all there :D

Adx

Actually I did see this thread but haven't opened it to read it because I thought it was connected with food sex or with massage oils, lubes, etc... I guess the title of the thread is misleading. :)

P.S. And the reason I didn't read it is because I find food sex, slippery sex, massage oils, lubes, etc. a total turn-off and don't like it at all. Who would have known the topic of the thread is totally different?

Maybe the Lh peeps can combine both threads into one?

menyanthe wrote:

P.S. And the reason I didn't read it is because I find food sex, slippery sex, massage oils, lubes, etc. a total turn-off and don't like it at all. Who would have known the topic of the thread is totally different?

Do you like to be massaged though Menyanthe? and what do you use if not oils?

I love to give massages to my OH. SG x

I like "dry" massages - I don't like even the feel of water on my skin. And everything else, no matter what, makes me feel dirty and extremely uncomfortable. I don't even like using shaving creams (shave only with water), body lotions, etc... I have a body cream but I would use it only for my hands when they are dry because of the cold weather, or because of some detergents.

Anyway, it's a bit off-topic, I guess.