Sissy Paul

Hi just join love dressing makes a change for you girls lol help

Evening Paul and welcome. Nothing wrong with you enjoying dressing up, you will find several other men on the forum who also enjoy it. I hope you enjoy the chat.

Thank you nice to know there other and more important some lady’s like it makes a change for you girls

Hello and a warm welcome to you x

Many thank feel strange talking about things like this to strangers but good in a strange way

Hello and welcome.

Hello and welcome I'm sure you will soon feel much more comfortable talking about how you fell, what you like and what gets you turned on. We are all different and we are a welcoming community. Feel free to ask any questions you may have there is usually someone who can answer them. Enjoy.

Hello and welcome, great range on here to choose from so you will never be bored

Hi thank you yes it’s nice to talk about it love being dress up in any thing sexy throught it was wrong that it turn me right on not sure you girls would like

Hello and welcome 🙂

Hi how do we chat with freinds pls help

Sissy wrote:

Hi how do we chat with freinds pls help

There is no chat facility. All discussions must be open to everyone. Just join in with all the threads you are interested in.

**CLOSED DUE TO TO TWO INTRODUCTORY THREADS BEING OPENED**