Site error trying to add review

I’ve tried a couple of times to post a review for https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34000

Each time it pops up with this error message. I’m guessing it’ll work as soon as someone else looks at it haha

Reference Number: 18.cf033e17.1610177338.222a02f

Host: www.lovehoney.co.uk

Oh don’t ask why I’m awake at 7am on a Saturday during lockdown writing reviews for gags :grin:

1 Like

If you’ve used any brackets try swopping them out for the funky { } ones, and that should get it past the error page. :+1:

Then you can email Brenna at community@lovehoney.co.uk and let her know, and she’ll edit them right for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Ah that seems to have done it, I’m sure a previous review had some brackets in, but maybe I’m going mad!

Thanks Ian.

1 Like

It’s intermittent. :slightly_smiling_face: No idea why it only does it sometimes, (or at all) but it’s bloody annoying. :slightly_smiling_face:

Glad you sorted it. :+1:

1 Like

A lot of programming languages use brackets as part of the code, such as for the number of an item in a list. It’s not a good sign security wise though if text can get interpreted as code. :warning:

1 Like