Site help? Pictures aren't showing up

hi , the last two days , pictures arent showing up for me on here . my laptop is showing ALL images on all other website absolutely fine , except lovelhoney ... :/ this is quite a hinderance as i cant shop etc ! ive restarted , checked firewall etc and its bugging the hell outta me ! i even changed my pic to see if i could see that , and i cant !

Same here!!! x

Actually I've been having the same problem. I can't see your profile pic rubysoho. I can see some stuff but not others. It started a day or two ago. I haven't done anything or changed anything on the laptop and can't figure out why its happening. Maybe its a LH problem?

Ye im getting the same thing, seeing some pictures but not others. But its happening on my laptop and phone so thought it may be a site problem.

Hi ladies and gents,

We're aware of the problem and our IT guys are working away to get this fixed ASAP.

Hopefully it won't be long before the images are restored :)

Update!

The problem with uploading images should now be resolved, however we've been unable to restore images which were uploaded during our technical difficulties.

Anyone who has uploaded an image which still isn't working, please delete it and re-upload :)

Sorry for any inconvenience!

ohhh ok ill reload mine , thanks jess!

You look different since you reloaded your picture rubysoho lol :)

No worries :)

For future reference, if you should notice any problems on the site, post it in the Inside Lovehoney forum section and it's more likely to get seen by one of us :)

Cheers!

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

No worries :)

For future reference, if you should notice any problems on the site, post it in the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/ forum section and it's more likely to get seen by one of us :)

Cheers!

ahh sorry , wasnt thinkin :P

No no, it's fine!

It's just I could miss a post here and would hate for you to think I was ignoring you ^_^

col cheers for the help :)