Size of your nipple and areolaa

My Oh has had more partners than me however during a discussion the other night the size of nipples areola and Penis size came up. He says I have the longest and darkest Areola he has ever come across my niplles when erect are just over an inch long and me areola 9s about 2 50pence in diameter whats yours. My oh pens is 9 inches when erect

1 Like

I didn’t have a clue on mine, so had a check of mine :face_with_hand_over_mouth: my nipple’s when erected are just under an inch and my areola is just under 3 inches.
Hubbys 9 inches erect with 7 inches girth.
Are you worried about anything ?

@Dirty-Wife hi thanks not worried about anything but it came out of our conversation love your comments on this site

1 Like

That’s good :slightly_smiling_face:.
Thank you :kissing_heart:

@Dirty-Wife no worries just had a massage

1 Like

I would say bigger is better guess that goes both ways!!

1 Like

Nipples and willies come in so many shapes and sizes and none two are the same from what I remember haha :joy:

I’ve oddly never measured my penis but I think sometimes it’s way bigger than other times if that’s even possible?!

1 Like

Yep i think that is totally possible as sometime i think mine is way bigger than other times butvi have never measured it

1 Like

I dont believe for one minute that some of you guys have never measured your willies??? :rofl: you must have? :grin:

2 Likes

Having said that, ive never measured my nipples…mmm thats a job fir the husband this week :rofl:

Do they ever stay out long enough to measure?!! :joy::joy:

1 Like

The nipples or the Willie’s :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The nipples!!!

1 Like

My areolas are big normally like a couple of inches across but when my nipples are hard the contract right down to about 50p size and nipples it depends on my period and hormones but never really long probably only half inch at best.

My other half is about 6.5inches :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m so relieved I’m not the only one who’s noticed!!

I just saw your breast size on a different thread you will definitely have big nipples!!!

1 Like

:rofl: I had a bit of a play and i must admit, they did stick out quite well, but not enough to measure, i guess they were about a cm, but need my man to get them to stick out fully :smile:

HI @Bex84 have you got the 6 inches right if so.they are massive.nipples

1 Like

That can’t be right you would take someone’s eye out!!

@AWB1955 Im sure @Bex84 meant her OH has a 6.5" willy :eggplant:

1 Like