Sizing for GG/H cup

Hello I was wondering what people suggest in clothes i am size 16 but my Breast are 34GG/h in some brands the two items do you think if ordering the size large in most things or look at the plus range.

I am looking at Cottelli French Maid Sheer Crotchless Body and Cottelli Wet Look and Mesh Bustier and G-String Set

2 Likes

Hi @jamieseevee :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

I dont own either of the pieces your looking at but do have the Cottelli Peek-A-Boo Underwired Body which looks not dissimilar in body style and material to the French Maid body. It is my favourite body, the sizing, stretch and adaptability of fit in it is brilliant. I have the Medium and am indeed 12-14 but also a little over 5’8 and the fit is spot on though would easily stretch to bigger and not look baggy or oversized on someone smaller. Obviously it has a different style of cups though that you probably would struggle with.

The bust issue I can’t personally help with as I’m only an A cup so suffer with the oposite problem of finding cups too big!

The Cottelli Wet Look and Mesh Bustier Set you are looking at though does have helpful reviews. One states she is size 16 with 36E boobs and got the large which fitted perfectly. Another though, of your exact same cup size, says, “I ordered a large. I have a larger bust 34H so although it fit nice around the waist and ribs, I reckon the XL would fit someone with a larger bust yet still feel sexy and fitted around the waist. XL would be better if you are a large cup size.”

Hopefully someone will comment who owns one of these and is in the larger boob camp soon but I thought I’d pop up my thoughts and say, “Hi!”.

1 Like

@jamieseevee Hello and welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, welcome to the forum.
Sorry, also a B cup I’m afraid. But my go to is to read through the reviews as people often mention their cup sizes vis a vis fit.
There are quite a few regulars on here who have similar cup sizes to you, so hopefully someone will jump in with some suggestions.
I am just going to tweak your title a tad so hopefully you’ll get some people who can help :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

1 Like

My wife is 36F and some of the plus size items still dont have a large enough cup suze.

I haven’t had any luck with cup items at all myself so I stick to the bodystockings and wear a bra underneath (as I am a H cup at the moment)…even when gone for the biggest size with the intention of altering the sides.

I have just had delivered the Fifty Shades of Grey Captivate Wine Chiffon High Neck Basque set and it’s stunning on…went for a bigger size as knew the pants were adjustable and it’s stunning.

It’s trial and error but Lovehoney do have an excellent returns policy.

3 Likes