Slag/slut?

Bit of a strange one.
I’ve been a single parent for a looooooong time and been nowhere near a dick in all that time. This year i decided to change things and realised i needed to meet someone. So i joined Tinder :woman_facepalming:… now i joined looking for a relationship but have been unsuccessful in meeting someone that would be long term. However i have slept with 4 men this year and I’m loving feeling attractive and sexual again.
The problem is that my head keeps telling me I’m being a slag…
Hoping for other people’s opinions and i know this place is honest as it gets.
TIA x

8 Likes

I think you shou d go with what makes you happy as long as you are using contraception and dont pick.up any sti then its yoir businesses what you do hope this helps

3 Likes

Don’t be daft, your enjoying life,. One day you’ll find someone, whether or not tinder is the best place hmmmmm I used POF

5 Likes

Bless you. Please dont think like that. We all have needs , and if its making you happy then keep it up.

Nothing wrong with being a slag anyway :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Nope absolutely not, keep going at it while you can.

1 Like

No sweetheart , you are not a slut . Now if you had four cocks yesterday , then you might consider yourself “active” . I am old and been around a long time and currently married for almost 35 years and have zero personal experience with dating sites . I am chatty and will talk to anyone anywhere and in my opinion the grocery store is about the best place to meet people . I have been hit on a number of times while shopping . Sitcoms make fun of dating apps all the time and from a few people I know that have used them , they are not too far off reality . I think having some cock probably relaxes you and generally makes you feel better . Good luck in finding a long term rock hard cock , my dear .

5 Likes

There’s a definite sexist slant to those words. If a bloke has sex with a few different partners, he’s a “lad” “stud” “player” etc. Just enjoy yourself and don’t worry about it.

11 Likes

I would certainly never call you a slag/slut. You are a single lady looking for a partner. We are now 6 months into the year and you have had 4 or so partners. I say go out and enjoy and hopefully a new partner will be found. Good for you and good luck.

3 Likes

Hi it’s your body and if there’s no one involved in a relationship then no one gets hurt @Queendom just be careful of STI’s and letting someone when where and who you meeting go for it we all have urges :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I hate the word slag. Such an ugly word which is mainly used by woman to Shame other woman.
You are by no means a ‘slag’ for having sex. You are single, your actively looking for a partner and your having fun.

11 Likes

No no no you’re neither of these things. Just think of clothes shopping, you try before you buy, if it doesn’t fit/feel right, you send it back. It’s exactly the same with dates, if you’re not happy or comfortable, then put it back and try again. Best of luck finding your special someone :blush:

2 Likes

What a bloody lovely bunch you are. Thank you for making me feel a bit better :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Definitely not either of those things! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You’re single and it’s perfectly ok to get out there, meet people and have some fun whilst you’re looking for the right person. Enjoy your freedom and have a good time xx

5 Likes

Go live your best “hoe” life as they say, it’s always good to feel attractive, do what makes you happy, other peoples opinions are irrelevant if you are happy, that’s the aim feeling attractive and happy and it sounds like you are accomplishing that so go on girl!

6 Likes

You’re absolutely not a slag. I’ve slept with more men that that this year and I’ve been monogamous since March :rofl: I wouldn’t call myself a slag either, I’d call myself satiated.

The only advice I would give you is set and keep to some boundaries. It is so easy to get caught up in sex and forget that you were hoping for a relationship.
I live my life by ‘if it doesn’t add to my life, then it detracts from it’. Also ‘if its not a yes, then its a no’.

7 Likes

@Queendom . You are as entitled to a satisfying sex life as anyone.
Im quite sure you had sex with the respective people because you were attracted to them and felt comfortable with them…
If you were having sexual partners every other night with little or no regard to who they were, you would be stupid.
Take your time and find the partner to enjoy life with, but in the meantime enjoy the journey… just be careful and look after yourself.
Do not put yourself down with those types of terminology.

5 Likes

Your very welcome @Queendom I hope you find your forever partner soon, (if that is what you want) if not enjoy the experience, as they say try before you buy.

2 Likes

Don’t like to think what they would call me then, after the last year.

More sex via Bumble than Tinder - by the way!

8 Likes

Live life to the full and take precautions and think nothing of it they are both stupid words anyway

2 Likes

You are a consenting adult , and what you do with your body is your business .
The only worry I would have ( speaking as a heterosexual male ) , is that , as a single parent, I believe it is more difficult to find a stable relationship , especially for a woman , because not too many men are prepared to take on someone elses children .
If you are enjoying having sex , then go for it . You are not a slag , slut or any other stupid name , you are you , you are a human being. Carry on enjoying it !!

4 Likes