Slippery Sex

Morbidia wrote:

mmmmmm, mayle syrup, yummy ^_^

x x x

Again the proleteriat go wild, screaming, hooting and hollering, hiya Morbids hun xxx

Tallboy

Oi TB!!! *pokes* :-P

Howdy :) lol

x x x

Here's hoping your boyo makes a complete recovery in no time at all Morbidia hun xx

TB

Thanks darling, i hope he will too, i think it'll just take quite a while :-/

x x x

this sounds like so much fun, but the only place we have space for this is in my bedroom, which has laminate on the floor. Plastic over it would leave things rather hard and not that pleasant.... might have to look into a thin mat underneath or something..

Darth wrote:

this sounds like so much fun, but the only place we have space for this is in my bedroom, which has laminate on the floor. Plastic over it would leave things rather hard and not that pleasant.... might have to look into a thin mat underneath or something..

Could you not just put the plastic sheet over the bed? plus an old sheet beneath in case.

Also... did someone mention maple syrup? hmmmmm...

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

Darth wrote:

Could you not just put the plastic sheet over the bed? plus an old sheet beneath in case.

My bed is a 120 cm wide one and quite high, I wouldn't want to try wrestling on that! *slick!* *thump!*

Andserkiel wrote:

Nexas wrote:

Way too sticky, same goes for Golden Syrup even if both are delicious LOL

Eww can you imagine getting that in your hair?

Eww. not to mention.. thrush!

hey guys know this is an old thread but after slippy sex me and the missus struggle to clean the baby oil off the waterproof sheets .. any ideas on how to remove oil easily from the sheets???

much love LKS xxxxx

As long as it hasn't been washed already, talc or cornflour over it, then some kitchen paper, and blast it with a hot iron. Should lift it into the talc so you can just dust it off. Although never tried it on waterproofs, so dunno if it'll work as well.

lol thanks bash ill give it a go im not 100% sure its to good doing it on pvc sheets the heat might mess it up but ill try it out thanks xxxxx

Nuru massage gel is the stuff to use but it's a bugger to get hold of. If anyone knows of anywhere in the uk please do tell!

SG x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Nuru massage gel is the stuff to use but it's a bugger to get hold of. If anyone knows of anywhere in the uk please do tell!

SG x

Have you requested in the Pander thread SG?

mmmmmmmmm - nuru gel :o)

i saw something i thought the spolsh?(sp) sex people might like, on firebox!

its this stuff you put in the bath, that makes it go to like a jelly and then when you want to tip it away you add something to the jelly to make it go back to water.

heres the link for it http://www.firebox.com/product/2033/Gelicity-Spa-Jelly-Bath?via=ser

Dxx

Cheers D! I'll take a look at that myself. I like bathtime fun! Sounds like jellybaff what you get for kids. SG x

your welcome :-) might be simlar but has adult smells and colours lol :-)

Dxx

Johnsons baby lotion i find works wonders just the right texture

jackador123 wrote:

Johnsons baby lotion i find works wonders just the right texture

Not condom compatable though

Ax