Sloppy seconds or thirds!

ewwww come on, aren't guys worried that the 'girl' could be carrying an STD, multiple guys cumming inside of her, a big cause for a bacteria party ;)

would enjoy experience cleanliness is important maybe even go down south for a taste before entering her

I would love to do it 2nd, 3rd or 10th! (as long as all previous deposits were infection free!)

1 Like

Never, far too risky.

Never, far too risky.

Just over 10 years ago l was with a girl who had cheated on me less than 24 hours earlier and it really hurt and tore me up inside, one because i loved this girl and seconed because l though she had been really cruel by risking my sexual health and also allowing me to go down on her.

I only found out because the person she carried on with got a bit possessive and made sure he told me everything to make sure l was out of the picture. She spent nearly a year trying to get me back but as much as l loved her and my heart was broken l knew l would never love her the same again. I heard a few years later she had cheated again on another partner.

I think the problem with cheats is they also need to be liars and you know what they say, "you can trust a thief more than you can trust a liar".

1 Like

Short version , this almost happened to me . Complicated but while on a break my ex now partner was seeing some one else and one night I stayed at hers after some fallouts else where . She was was out and came home after sex with her ex at the time .If I had known at the time I would have as I would hate to miss out and if it would get her off also , would have to be totally heat of the moment how do women feel about this ?

1 Like

Definitely not. Sti's don't appeal to me.

Not sure, i feel i could go for it in the right circumstances, ie: cleanliness, if i knew the other bloke. But when i'm horny i feel i'd try anything and i like eating my cum so i suppose i may try this...

Each to their own but no way, never for me. This does not appeal in any way.

Stirring the porridge, not for me.

B52 wrote:

Not for me thanks. The idea grosses me out especially the thought of unprotected sex with multiple partners since the risk of catching an std is way higher than my comfort level would ever allow not to mention my older fashion views that sex should be between loving partners rather than strangers. All to their own though.

I second this wholeheartedly. Plus what is the said girl getting out of this? Or am I being naive?

1 Like

I would but only wearing a condom, and it depends on who and the situation of course.

IF it was totally risk free (sti's etc) then I wouldn't have an issue, but in real life the risk is far too great so no thanks.

1 Like

No thanks

The very title of this thread turns my stomach

Just no!

1 Like

is not my idea of nice. had a few guys wanting to lick my wife after i filled her tho

For context

Tried a dozen or more times to edit this post to add a missing thumbs up to what blueeyes wrote.