Sneaky prostate massagers

Hey guys…straight man. In a happy relationship. The lady is a prude, she is away lately n I want to try a prostate massager. Ladies do you find that okay? Fellas do they work?

5 Likes

Yes they work is the short answer, start small, use plenty of lube and start on your own with fingers and take time to explore yourself.

2 Likes

It’s very small, I have had someone use a dildo on me but never really aimed to reach orgasm with it. Does the size matter or does it take time to find the spot?

3 Likes

What kind of toy are you interested in? A prostate toy like an Aneros, or something that vibrates?

Either way it’s not really the case that you just pop then in and get instant gratification, though it will feel pleasurable, I recommend you read up about relaxation techniques etc. to maximise the enjoyment.

At least with you partner away it sounds like you have plenty of time to yourself for long relaxing anal play sessions and really enjoying yourself.

You mentioned someone used a dildo on you previously. Did that give you any pleasure? There’s also butt plugs and anal beads that can feel really good. It would be a good idea to buy a small collection of toys and experiment to see what you like and dislike. This looks like a good starting point:

Also, whatever you decide to buy, make sure to also get some water based lube, the LH Anal Lube is really good.

6 Likes

@Dom624
No reason why it’s not OK.
Why don’t you show your lady some of the toys at Lovehoney and tell her you’d love to try one.
Ask her if she would like to try an anal toy too?

4 Likes

Your deffently Not doing anything wrong and and my best advice like people have mentioned is start slow and small ! Use lots of lube !

@Cupc8kes made a great point to possibly get your wife to open up a bit more ! Communication is key

5 Likes

As far as do they work , definatly sometimes . Every person is different and what worked yesterday may not work today . I have found out of the alleged prostrate massagers I have purchased , none of them seem to stay in by themselves . Which seems like for the larger amount of money I spent at least one would be designed that way . It would be nice to buy every model and see if any stayed in while in full rumble mode . I get a better prostrate massage using a firm suction cup mount cock shaped dildo . Next massager I buy I will pay special attention to reviews and design . I would love one that would stay in place while I was sounding my cock , tickle and massage from both sides .

Yes if you choose a good one they can work wonders !

1 Like

Only seeing this now, she is a real prude, very apprehensive about any toys at all, even a vibrater for her. She would think I’m a filth bag for wanting one for me. Had a small basic one that time, felt good but was looking for more, not sure should I look for a longer one or a better vibration one

1 Like

Hi Oldman. Just wondering if you managed to find any that stay in? Cheers

Not really for any of the prostrate massagers , which is too bad . Considering what they cost you would think the designers would consider that . My only good walking around one is a Tee Plug with excellent bullet .

Most prostate massagers I find want to slide out, especially during orgasm when your internal muscles clench tightly. However, I have found a perfect way to prevent this.
I tried wearing a thong to hold it in, this had limited success due to the thin strap sometimes slipping to one side, especially with toys that have a larger base.
So I bought a pair of plain cotton womens knickers, ones that have very little stretch in the main material. I am a size 32 waist so bought a few pairs in sizes 6, 8 and 10. I put them on backwards and scrunched the material at the back between my cheeks, effectively making a thong out of them. The wide gusset grabs the toy perfectly and there is no chance of the toy slipping out the side. The lack of stretch in the cotton holds the toy in place firmly, especially when you pull the knickers high on your hips. Finally, I cut a small hole in the front to expose my penis. Try this, you won’t be disappointed.
By the way, the size 6 was perfect for me, they are tight to get on but because they are at full stretch the massager cannot budge an inch!

1 Like

I’ve found the best thing for me is rigid non-vibe toys like the njoy or similar toys designed for gspot or pspot. Firm regular pressure for a good period of time seems to work best for me. Hard to imagine how a massager could mimic that to be honest