So Dong, Fare-Swell, Auf Wiener-sehen, Good Night

Hey everyone

As the title probably gives away, I'm leaving Lovehoney.

After nearly 7 years here, my last day is this Friday. It's a bit scary and weird, and I can't quite believe where the time has fone, but I'm looking forward to seeing what the future holds.

Thank you for all of your support and interesting chats over the years - I've aways enjoyed popping into the forum and talking to you all here and on YouTube.

I'm sure you'll see me about online and on the tellybox working on my own projects. If you should stumble on any of my online stuff, do feel free to drop me a hello!

Bye for now - All the best to all of you โค๏ธ

Jess Wilde

2 Likes

All the best for the future Jess! We will miss you :)

Oh no. Jess you have been awesome and a great help. You will be missed.

Aww bye :( xx

Take care Jess!! All the best!

Wow, what a loss! Lovehoney will certainly be a less colourful place without you.

Who is getting the keys to the bondage department? And who will do the podcasts?

Best of luck for your future! And thanks for the last 7 years.

AYW

Hi Jess, I want to wish you good luck and best wishes in all your future projects. You will be greatly missed on the forum. Thank you for all your help and advice you have shared with us all. X

Good luck with all your new stuff. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Oh Jess you will be very much missed on here! Would like to wish you all the best for the future and hope spot you online doing other stuff . Thanks for all the advice you've shared over the years, take care x

Good luck for everything you do; you are going to be amazing! Youโ€™ll definitely be missed around here.

Hi Jess,

Sorry to hear that you're leaving... You are definitely going to be missed. I've very much appreciated your advice, imput, suggestions, ideas and the information you've shared with us.

Best of luck for your future! Take care! ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Ah thanks everyone <3

I'm really not sure who will take the bondage mantel or the podcast now - time will tell!

Who knows, maybe I'll continue to pop into the forum now and again :P

Jess good luck in your new adventure. Wont be the same without you. Your forum replies are always a go to for me. You ll be missed.

You will be missed, Jess! Good luck with your future plans...

Aw bye Jess, All the best for the future.

You shall be missed!

Jess, sorry to hear youโ€™re leaving, I wish you all the very best, take care x

Smultron wrote:

Hi Jess,

Sorry to hear that you're leaving... You are definitely going to be missed. I've very much appreciated your advice, imput, suggestions, ideas and the information you've shared with us.

Best of luck for your future! Take care!

I couldnโ€™t word it better. ๐Ÿ€ good luck

Sorry to see you go Jess, your posts, blogs and videos have always been helpful and fun. Definitely will be checking out whatever projects you have got coming up ๐Ÿ‘ Thanks for all of your content! ๐Ÿ‘

Aww Jess this is such bitter sweet news. From a selfish view I don't want to see you go, but I am also excited for you and your new ventures.

We have only been around for less than 2 years but you have been here since the start of our sexual happiness journey offering your advise and tips.

I am going to miss your William's moments where you just enter a thread and smash it out of the park with your wisdom.

I hope you come back every now and again to keep us updated on your projects, and maybe see you on the next series of The Sex Clinic.

Best of luck for the future.

Ah thank you so much - that's so kind of you. And I love that haha "William's moments" ๐Ÿ˜‚

You will see me in the next series of The Sex Clinic - keep your eyes peeled!

I'm sure you'll see me popping up over social media channels and YouTube, too.

Thanks again everyone. Its so surreal that tomorrow is my last day!