So Dong, Fare-Swell, Auf Wiener-sehen, Good Night

Ah I'm gutted your leaving jess.

best of luck in your new adventure , I'm sure you where ever you go they will love you as much as we all do

and Thankyou for everything you have done for us. Xx

Makes me wonder what the Lovehoney retirement/leaving gift would be! A gold CLOCK is not quite right!

AsYouWish! wrote:

Makes me wonder what the Lovehoney retirement/leaving gift would be! A gold CLOCK is not quite right!

😂 Well I certainly don't need any more cock, that's for sure!

Good luck Jess, all the best 💖 🙋

Good luck Jess in your future ventures. Hope all works out. We'll miss you MandC

Goodbye Jess. I know wherever you go next you'll be a success. You've been an inspiration.

Enjoy your last day Jess!

Please pop in occasionally with a new profile. You will lose your Field Marshall status though!

Hi Jess

Really sorry to hear your leaving it really will not be the same without you and you will be very greatly missed.We wish you every success in whatever venture you embark upon.

I hope you get to see this, Jess, as it's a thanks from the bottom of my heart for all the help/support you've given me (and for all I've learned from reading your replies to other members).

You'll be very much missed but I wish you all the best for the future.

Good Luck Jess, You will be greatly missed. Thank you for everything over the years. X

Aw no, I've been absent from the form for a while. If you're ever browsing the forums and catch this I'm sad you are leaving. You were the first person to help me out Jess, you are fabulous and will be missed. Good lick for the future Jess 🦄