So excited for my vibrating knickers tomorrow lol!

Ordered these on Thursday when they were on DOTD & I'm like a kid at Christmas! Does anyone else get ridiculously excited for their orders lol! Can't wait to try them out 😊 x

I love waiting for stuff through the post!

It's certainly exciting!

I would have bought those knickers, but they were only a size 10-12, I need that figure doubling and then some, for my phat booty!

I'm hoping they're a generous 10 to 12....saying that your arse hangs out the back anyway so maybe it won't matter ha ha! Defo think there should be other sizes though, I just hope they're as fun as they sound, they've been sat there on my wish list since I 1st joined love honey so I was over the moon when I saw them on DOTD, I'll let you all know if I'm buzzing tomorrow or not lol! 😜 X

I get so excited waiting for my parcel. I have them all delivered to my work place and all the girls know where they are from. Mind you a poster I had delivered in a very very long tube threw them a bit!!!! 😂

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I would have bought those knickers, but they were only a size 10-12, I need that figure doubling and then some, for my phat booty!

Me too. A humongous pair of vibrating kecks would go down a treat!

schmalto33 wrote:

I get so excited waiting for my parcel. I have them all delivered to my work place and all the girls know where they are from. Mind you a poster I had delivered in a very very long tube threw them a bit!!!! 😂

Ha ha love it! I wouldn't dare get my stuff delivered to work, I work mainly with men & they'd be shocked the amount of parcels I get each week lol! They wouldn't think I was so quiet & innocent then 😉 x

jr78 wrote:

schmalto33 wrote:

Ha ha love it! I wouldn't dare get my stuff delivered to work, I work mainly with men & they'd be shocked the amount of parcels I get each week lol! They wouldn't think I was so quiet & innocent then 😉 x

The girls have been so supportive of my new ventures and so have the people on the LH forums (I am 50, a virgin and new to sex toys). Their guidance has been extraordinary. It's like belonging to a massive family 😊

schmalto33 wrote:

jr78 wrote:

schmalto33 wrote:

The girls have been so supportive of my new ventures and so have the people on the LH forums (I am 50, a virgin and new to sex toys). Their guidance has been extraordinary. It's like belonging to a massive family 😊

I really love it on here & I totally agree its like a family, no matter what time of day or night there's usually someone around to talk to. I'm pretty new to the toys myself so I love getting myself bits & bobs & trying stuff I didn't know existed until I joined here. I'm not in a serious relationship (it's more a friends with benefits thing) and it suits me fine, Im 37 & like being single & doing my own thing, it's working for both of us right now so we're just exploring new things & having a laugh, I've had a few tester things that I wouldn't have thought to buy myself & I've found out I'm a lot kinkier than I thought lol! Long may it continue 😜 x

HAVE FUN and I look forward to your feedback!

I get very excited when expecting a LH parcel, I try to leave work early or at least on time to rush home so I have more playtime!

Oohhhhhhhhhh I just got the email from Royal mail....the postie has got my knickers, I repeat the postie has got my knickers! Really tempted to get ready & go and stalk the village till I see him ha ha! 😜 hope everyone has a great weekend! X

Hi jr78 All I can say is lucky old postie if he is walking around with your knickers.

Onlyones wrote:

Hi jr78 All I can say is lucky old postie if he is walking around with your knickers.

Lol! I really wish he'd just hurry up now, 2 days waiting for these has been pure torture, hopefully by dinnertime I'll be buzzing ha ha! 😜 x

Hope you have loads of fun when they arrive.

Onlyones wrote:

Hope you have loads of fun when they arrive.

Thank-you! Hope you have a great weekend too! X

jr78 wrote:

Oohhhhhhhhhh I just got the email from Royal mail....the postie has got my knickers, I repeat the postie has got my knickers! Really tempted to get ready & go and stalk the village till I see him ha ha! 😜 hope everyone has a great weekend! X

Oh blimey that made me laugh out loud, especially the "I repeat" bit. Nearly choked on my cuppa. Hope they don't start vibrating in his hand 😂😈

schmalto33 wrote:

jr78 wrote:

Oh blimey that made me laugh out loud, especially the "I repeat" bit. Nearly choked on my cuppa. Hope they don't start vibrating in his hand 😂😈

+ 1 - hilarious! Have they arrived yet?

Don't keep us in suspense will you. Don't forget, if you are wearing them and try to type a message on here it probably won't make much sense LOL 😨