So how are the new Oh! Rabbits?

Just wondering if anyone has bought them yet. I was thinking of buying the G spot one, but wanted to wait until I read some more reviews ^_^

I know a few have been sent out to reviewers, so there should be some up soon enough.

Im not an expert on any sex toy, but the one i recieved as a tester seemed good enough to me. mainly the rabbit ears do it for me. dont see the point in the balls. Keeps me from using my fingers each time i wanna masturbate x

Hi MissManners, we got the Gspot one yesterday (yes post on a sunday, seems so odd!), only had chance to have a quick play this morning. On the whole its good- nice material, decent power/vibration

however my OH prefers her AH silicone one overall as the shape is better. Will post a full review soon

Gold class wrote:

Hi MissManners, we got the Gspot one yesterday (yes post on a sunday, seems so odd!), only had chance to have a quick play this morning. On the whole its good- nice material, decent power/vibration

however my OH prefers her AH silicone one overall as the shape is better. Will post a full review soon

yep, ive had post on a sunday at this time of year last year

Hey,

I was lucky enough to get the g-spot one and I think its great!

Its my first rabbit so I have nothing to compare it too, but after this I certainly want to try out more! Everything seems to be positioned perfectly for both internal and external pleasure! The ears are amazing, the most powerful vibrations I've experienced from a toy. I also love the variety of speeds the shaft has, the top speed is mind-blowing in my opinion! The texture of the toy also feels amazing once lubed up.

As I say I haven't tried any other rabbits so I may just be dazzled by the greatness of this one! But personally I think its the best addition to my collection!

x x x

is it normal for the beads to stop if you stick the shaft all the way in??

Amykins wrote:

I dont think this happened with mine, I found that if I squeezed my muscles too much they did stop for a split second

x x x

maybe its just that i need better batteries, i will have to use my new ones i got today. or maybe its cos my fanny maybe tight (not as tight as i use to be though) haha This is also my first rabbit xx

I've only had one beaded rabbit, and I do find clenching jams the beads/rotation. More powerful batteries, or batteries with more life to them, do make them put up more of a fight before sticking, but generally it seems down to the power of the motor.

totallylamb wrote:

Amykins wrote:

I dont think this happened with mine, I found that if I squeezed my muscles too much they did stop for a split second

x x x

I find the ones with more gaps between each bead, jams easier. I have a few rabbits similar to the Oh! G-spot one, but they are made from different material. They seem to jam easily when I clench my muscles, and use it in certain motions. But as the OH! is made from silicone, it might jam slightly less, I'm not sure though?

I have bought the pink original rabbit. I had the number one rabbit for a long time until it died on me and went to that bunny warren in the sky. Since then I have searched for his replacement without sucess. When I read the new silicone rabbit was based on my original bugs I placed an immediate order.

I have given it a quick roadtest LOL and would say apart it being made of silicone which in my opinion is an improvement it is very much like the original. Never had a silicone toy before and I have to say I love the feeling of it, it seems much more confortable.

Just a tip to turn the vibrations off you have to hold the actual button that controls the different vibrations down for a while. I didnt realise this at 1st and trying to screw the batteries off, then in the end having to yank the whole rabbit out can be a mood killer LOL.

It is a considered purchase but I dont think I will have any regrets.

Oh in case you were wondering the smily face has not been drawn on it! LOL

Sorry I seem to have posted twice and cant delete this one!!!!

I have bought the pink original rabbit. I had the number one rabbit for a long time until it died on me and went to that bunny warren in the sky. Since then I have searched for his replacement without sucess. When I read the new silicone rabbit was based on my original bugs I placed an immediate order.

I have given it a quick roadtest LOL and would say apart it being made of silicone which in my opinion is an improvement it is very much like the original. Never had a silicone toy before and I have to say I love the feeling of it, it seems much more confortable.

Just a tip to turn the vibrations off you have to hold the actual button that controls the different vibrations down for a while. I didnt realise this at 1st and trying to screw the batteries off, then in the end having to yank the whole rabbit out can be a mood killer LOL.

It is a considered purchase but I dont think I will have any regrets

Oh in case you were wondering the smily face has not been drawn on it! LOL

I'm keen to try these - I've not used a rabbit type toy for years, not since my first forays into sex toys, but these do look good...

SS xx

yeah it was the batteries i used, so i replaced them with duracell ones.

The first one i had to test the jessice JNR 2.0 (the wrong one sent) has a reversable shaft and 3 levels of vibrations and rotations.

the oh jessica rabbit slimline 2.0 which is the one i supposed to test doesnt have a reversable rotating shaft just goes one way but has 7 different vibrations of the little rabbit, wow was i suprised! so they're both different, i like the reversable and i like the different vibes of the other.