So THIS is what we're all buying...

I have to read reports similar to that at work - not in the mood for a busman's!

I am SO EXCITED about this! Believe it or not, it's been 2 years (pretty much to the day) in the making. All started when I first emailed Jon when I wrote this blog post...

As an Alice, I'm all too pleased to go Down The Rabbit Hole :D

Well that was a good read =D

2 whole years! Wow, was worth the insight though. Very interesting indeed ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I love reading stuff like this - excuse me while I go droll over those demographics and charts and graphs some more!

Wow.. amazing info and data anal-iz-ing!! And to think that we all contributed to it!!!! Never realised the product range was soooo huge. Nice to have a company that stocks and can deliver within the next day or two.... and has an excellant customer service when things don't go to plan. Keep it up LH

Fantastic article...right up to the point where it says "The most male-dominated product types (purchased) are those which you can only reasonably imagine most men use alone -the sex simulation devices" Did I read this sentence wrong, or is he saying what I think he is saying (The lonely man stereotype)

If so, I just wanted to say to the author of this amazing article that this is a stereotype. I mean, you could say us ladies purchase many a sex simulation device (dildos) but due to their being less stigma around female toys, there is much less stereotyping. My partner likes watching/using toys on me.

Likewise, as a female with a male partner who owns many sex simulation devices, I hope more men start using them with their partner. I do hope my partner would never feel too ashamed to let me watch, or even join in, because it is just as amazing for us ladies to do this as it is for men to ...erm...do us? lol

*Steps off soapbox*

Still, it was definitely a fascinating article. Woop for sex toys!

A guy at my work loves a good info graphic. Not sure I should share this one, love the product wheels!

Excellent Article + Love the infographics + I definitely learnt many a fact!

I did however find one typo/wrong word:

In 'The language of Sex Toy Reviews' section (near bottom), the 5th paragraph has the sentence: ''One was that men use twice as men explicit words (like fu*k and sh*t) than women.''

- I think the second 'men' should be 'many'.

I'm not sure if you could edit/pass this information onto the author.

Otherwise a fantastic article

So interesting! The colour spiral was so cool.