So what do you keep in your handbag?

So me and my partner were talking about my handbag a couple of day ago, He tells me that I carry way to many unnecessary things in there. So I was wondering what everyone else keeps in their bags? I have in my bag right now...

.Hair brush .Medication .Mini box of tampons .Deodorant .Hand cleaner .Lighter .toothpaste .Antiseptic-cream .Paracetamol .Little mirror .headache stick .Make-up . .Vaseline .Tweezers . .Pen .My partners inhaler .I.D. E-cig and E-cig charger.Feminine wipes and finally my Keys.

So from looking at that it looks like I have quite a lot. So what do you guys have? xx

Pills

Strepsils

Handcream

Inhaler

Special k biscuits

Purse

Phone

Mp3player

Umpteen bits of paper receipts and tissues

My purse, tampons, baby wipes, vaseline. When I go out I sometimes add my phone and my keys. But in winter they often goin my coat which has good pockets x

That seems a lot to a man as we usually just carry keys, phone and wallet. However, my OH always has useful stuff when we need it, so I'm thankful she carries round a sack wherever we go!

Subdom27 wrote:

That seems a lot to a man as we usually just carry keys, phone and wallet. However, my OH always has useful stuff when we need it, so I'm thankful she carries round a sack wherever we go!

Haha It is the same with us buthe still insists I have to much! Its not that what he has a sore head or needs his inhaler :3 x

It varies! In no order of importance I always have:

Purse

Keys

Pill

Painkillers (ibuprofen and paracetamol)

Anti nausea pills

Rennies

Hand sanitizer

Torch

Phone

Lip balm

Make up (powder and mascara)

Tissues

Some kind of snack (usually those 'breakfast biscuits')

A lollipop

Polo mints

Hair brush

Perfume/body spray

Tooth paste

It sounds like a lot but there's still so much room in my handbag cause pretty much everything is either a miniature version or naturally small in size.

Purse, keys, tampons, hairbrush, deodorant, paracetamol, tissues, phone, wet wipes, hand sanitiser and a small bag of dog biscuits !

Mirror,
Purse,
Tampons and towels,
Blotting paper,
Pain killers and hayfever tablets,
Inhaler,
Tissue,
And whatever lipstick I'll be wearing that day,

and sometimes I'll also take a pressed powder out with me and brush.

Oh and hand sanitizer,
my phone,
perfum/spray.

I don't own a handbag at the moment, I just put my bits in the toddler's change bag! But I don't have much..purse, phone, keys, tissues and lipbalm.

GlamRockChick wrote:

I don't own a handbag at the moment, I just put my bits in the toddler's change bag! But I don't have much..purse, phone, keys, tissues and lipbalm.

Same here, i dont think ive used a handbag since having children!

Heidi920 wrote:

GlamRockChick wrote:

Same here, i dont think ive used a handbag since having children!

And my change bag is gorgeous! Kind of stops me worrying about having a handbag again.

So I'm a man and I ain't got a handbag

Well what do the guys keep in there pockets/handbag? :)

Interesting thread! I try not to carry too much in my bag - purse, mobile, lipgloss, small mirror, pen and small pad, hand sanitizer and painkillers for totm. I used to have pressed power, but now I use those blotting papers which are brilliant xx

-Purse

-glasses

-4 lipsticks (I know silly but I like the choice!)

-mirror

-2 perfumes

-pens

-earphones

-tote bag for shopping

-umbrella

-painkillers

-phone

-keys

-portable hard drive

I've most liekly missed something out!

What are blotting papars? Are they for your make-up? x

I have - A soarp bag with tampons, Mirror, A toothbrush, toothpaste, small bottle of mouth wash, nail scissors, nail file, tweezers, soap and a flannel.

A clean pair of knickers

My organiser, purse, keys,baby wipes, a toy car, my kindle, deodrant, bottle of purfume, a hair brush, pain killers.

In the zip pocket inside I have my spare Tango, charging lead and Lelo Kegal balls.

I have

Purse

Phone

Diary

Paper

3 pens!!

Hairbrush

Inhaler

Keys

Tampons

Id badge for work

And at the weekend I add colouring pencils and colouring book & a water bottle!

LilHorror wrote:

What are blotting papars? Are they for your make-up? x

They absorb shine from your face without disturbing your foundation - they come in tiny little books and you just tear a sheet out when you need it. I use Superdrug mattifying shine control papers xx