So what do you keep in your handbag?

When I go out to sort out something that does not take much time I may just pop my phone, purse and keys in my pockets.

When I carry loads of books, a laptop and a couple of padfolios in my backpack (pretty often), I may just put everything I need inside the smaller backpag compartment.

When I carry a handbag, I generally put these in: purse, keys, tissues, my Victorinox knife, sage throat lozenges, mirror, lip balm, hand sanitiser, Tangle Teezer compact styler, mini bottle of perfume, a couple of pens and a mini notepad. A few tampons and some wipes during TTotM. Sometimes a phone but I often put it into one of my pockets. I generally carry my iPod in a pocket (rather than in my handbag) as well.

Edit: oh, and a couple of USB memory sticks.

Scorpius12 wrote:

LilHorror wrote:

What are blotting papars? Are they for your make-up? x

They absorb shine from your face without disturbing your foundation - they come in tiny little books and you just tear a sheet out when you need it. I use Superdrug mattifying shine control papers xx

Ohh they sound good. I will have a look out for some tomorrow :) xx

hairbrush
tampons/pads
blush-mirror compact
painkillers
mini manicure set & glass nail file
pens (one a special left-handed pen)
earphones
plasters
various bits of paper
wallet keys
and god knows what other junk

They're pretty good LilHorror epically if you suffer from oilly skin like me.

Lollipop ;) wrote:

They're pretty good LilHorror epically if you suffer from oilly skin like me.

Will be getting some tomorrow :3 They sound really useful :3

Lighter,matches,cotton wool pads,Vaseline, fire steel,first aid kit,emergency foil blanket,hexi bloks,fold up stove,homemade billy can from a steel coffee tin and case,swiss army knife, paracord ring( approx 15m),wood knife,purse,phone,spare warm gloves and polos, lipstick, survival box,pen,pencil

😊
Well I might be a lass but I'm a scout so " always be prepared"😅

Lighter,matches,cotton wool pads,Vaseline, fire steel,first aid kit,emergency foil blanket,hexi bloks,fold up stove,homemade billy can from a steel coffee tin and case,swiss army knife, paracord ring( approx 15m),wood knife,purse,phone,spare warm gloves and polos, lipstick, survival box,pen,pencil

😊
Well I might be a lass but I'm a scout so " always be prepared"😅

LilHorror wrote:

Well what do the guys keep in there pockets/handbag? :)

manbag: Phone, wallet, earphones, manbrella, work id & a small mountain of fluff, crumbs and rat droppings

Phone, iPod, tablet, charger, USB stick, mini notebook, pens, gum/mints, keys, wallet, mirror compact, eyeliner stick, chapstick, water bottle, emergency pouch (spare tampons, ibuprofen, hair ties, chocolate, tea bag, band-aids, bobby pins.)

If it's my school bag there's even more crap in there, I hate being caught without something I need.

I regularly find a few coins, a pen top and a fluff covered paracetamol -that has escaped from the blister pack- at rhe bottom of my bag.

I dont have a "handbag" as such. When i go out i dont really take anything with me unless i have to, and then its only keys, phone and bank card which fit in pockets.

i have a satchel style bag for work though which is big enough to keep my uniform in. I also have keys, phone, drink, snack, sanitary towel (even though i havent needed one for almost 7 years i darent take it out!), paracetamol, a pen or two and some bus tickets and receipts.

Purse, nail file, lipstick x4!, nail varnish, umbrella, makeup bag with tampons, headache tablets, hayfever tablets, safety pins, heat pads for cold hands, gloves, keys, all sorts of receipts, perfume. I think i need a clear out![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Purse
Mirror
Phone
Headphones
Painkillers
Lip balm
Lipstick
Powder
Eyeliner
Nail file
Nail glue
Mints
Perfume
Keys
Hairbrush
Hair spray
Bottle of water Umbrella

Urgh!

My handbag is very boring.

Purse, phone, keys, My mooncup, dog poop bags, chewing gum. Two water bottles. One is mine and one is for the dog on walks. And that is pretty much it. i dont carry deodernt around with me cause it tends to last me all day without needing to reapply.

It's even emptier on night out lol. Just keys phone purse and perfume!

Oh my e-cig in case i really need it. But more often than not I don't use it much when I am out and about.

In my handbag right now: phone, purse, lipbalm, allergy tablets, painkillers, hand sanitiser and handcream. I normally carry a backpack though with everything above, keys, books, camera, college stuff etc......

Loving this thread.

Make up bag
Tissues
Purse
Meds (thyroid & anxiety)
Hairbrush
Keys
Headphones
Travel cards
Diary
Pain killers
Chewing gum
Nail file
Kindle/book
Phone
Atomiser with fragrance
Travel toothbrush & paste
Pads and Tampons
Several pens
Note pad
Can of perrier/bottle of water
Hand cream
In summer sun cream
And anyother number of receipts, used tissues & wrappers, lipsticks and pennys
In short my life

Jeepers. Some of you sound like you're packing for the weekend. :p

Being a man is easy:

Rear right pocket: wallet

Rear left pocket: phone

Front right: Tissues, small pack (Pig, Peppa)

Front left: change and gum

Really, any man who can't make a fire or build a liferaft out of that has no business calling himself one.

I've never owned a handbag in my life! I very much live by the motto that if it can't fit in your pocket, you don't need it. I'm not in a normal situation though, Due to severe OCD i only go out a handful of times a month and only for an hour or two, and always with my dad so i don't need a phone or keys, and he keeps my bank card on him. I may occasionally take a lip balm if my lips are dry but it stays in the car glovebox.

Tampons and pads, tissues, ipod and earphones, wallet, e-reader/book/comic book (depends what I'm reading), pens and notepad, chewing gun, condoms (you never know), lip balm, eye drops, aspirin/ibuprofen.

Some of my standard stuff is:

- a journal/diary

- lip balm

- extra battery for the e-cigarette

- ipad

- wallet

- musical notes

- cell phone

- pens and pencils

- tampons

- an aspirin

- tissues

It's huge, so I can fit my camera inside or my daily grocery shopping :)