So what would you do?

Ok so while answering another thread i thought id come to you lovely sex fiends for help ;-)

My hubby likes to lie on the bed and tell me to do anything i like to him. This is normally the point my head goes completely vacant and i just sit there thinking "shit!!! what on earth am i gonna do!!!" and it always goes the same way, bj then me on top.

so what would you do ladies? or men what would like your lady to do? xx

blindfold him. that way if you get stuck just simply stroke him anywhere while your thinking what to do.. he will think its all part of your game! hope this helps x

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

Ok so while answering another thread i thought id come to you lovely sex fiends for help ;-)

My hubby likes to lie on the bed and tell me to do anything i like to him. This is normally the point my head goes completely vacant and i just sit there thinking "shit!!! what on earth am i gonna do!!!" and it always goes the same way, bj then me on top.

so what would you do ladies? or men what would like your lady to do? xx

start with a genglte massage and find where it goes from there

I like to run my tongue all over a guy's body & lightly stroke my fingers him, almost tickling him. This will tease him & make him desperate for me to finally give his cock some attention.

aaaah thanks gunther i can always rely on you for help :-) xx

itll get rid of some of that baby oil aswell :-D xx

willing_to_try wrote:

blindfold him. that way if you get stuck just simply stroke him anywhere while your thinking what to do.. he will think its all part of your game! hope this helps x

i have done this but then i end up stoking him for like 5 mins n can hear him getting frustrated xx

sub-kitten wrote:

I like to run my tongue all over a guy's body & lightly stroke my fingers him, almost tickling him. This will tease him & make him desperate for me to finally give his cock some attention.

I like this idea!! xx

frustration leads to a stronger O. the longer the build up lasts the more he will appreciate the O xx

Ork wrote:

Blindfold then massage followed by whatever your in the mood for, or better yet tell him the same thing lol make him do some work or simply ask him what he want's and demand an answer!

i have actually done it to him but he just sits there and tell me to tell him what i wants cause hes no good at being put on the spot! xx

Yeah You could go all out...tie him up if he gets frustrated ;)

You could get your own pleasure and sit on his face, oil both of you up and slide up and down him, use different toys on him...or stuff like feathers, ice cubes, scarves, food ,make up brushes etc.

You could buy some lust dust and trail it over him then follow the trail with your tongue.

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

aaaah thanks gunther i can always rely on you for help :-) xx

itll get rid of some of that baby oil aswell :-D xx

nope ...oil would be a nice surprise I think

Oooh, he's asking to be dominated, haha! Sounds like a good opportunity to torture him a little, lol. Let your dominant side out! Do WHATEVER you want -- tie him up and sit on his face, or just run your fingers over his body, or stroke his cock teasingly. Then when he gets frustrated, tell him to BEHAVE, have patience, that you are in charge, and bad boys don't get nice things ;) Make his frustration part of your play... there is nothing sexier than that eventual pleasure after being teased & tormented for ages.

Sensory play is often a good way to try new things. Blindfold him (then you don't feel like you're being watched) and explore with brushes, silk, feathers, waternburg wheels, use your mouth, fingers, different temperature etc. Just play around and have fun with different textures and listen to his responses. It's a great way of building confidence to try different things.

Adx

Ork wrote:

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

Ork wrote:

Blindfold then massage followed by whatever your in the mood for, or better yet tell him the same thing lol make him do some work or simply ask him what he want's and demand an answer!

i have actually done it to him but he just sits there and tell me to tell him what i wants cause hes no good at being put on the spot! xx

Then give him the same treatment! Or I suppose you could just talk with him about what he likes?

well i have tried i tell him, no holds barred well do ANYTHING he wants to try but he says there isnt anything left that he wants to try, i find it hard to believe. there has to be a few fantasies xx

well why not try to surround him with your femininity

my life is driven by the words of songs

To feel you all around me would be the sweetest thing, ´twould make me sing

Ah but I may as well try and catch the wind

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

Ork wrote:

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

Ork wrote:

Then give him the same treatment! Or I suppose you could just talk with him about what he likes?

well i have tried i tell him, no holds barred well do ANYTHING he wants to try but he says there isnt anything left that he wants to try, i find it hard to believe. there has to be a few fantasies xx

In my experience, that usually means that the fantasies are so good/filthy that he's a bit scared to say, lol :D

Ork wrote:

He sound's like a guy who want's to be dominated?

That was my first thought too!

HandcuffedLover wrote:

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

or men what would like your lady to do? xx

Bring me coffee :-D

Lmao you sound just like him!! xx

yeah i think he does want to be dominated but i also prefer to be dominated, so its difficult xx

dont we all altho its great to be in control