So what would you do?

When I lie on the bed and tell my gf to do anything she likes I always expect bj.

killerbunny wrote:

When I lie on the bed and tell my gf to do anything she likes I always expect bj.

expext as its what u want or would u like something different?

shellyboo wrote:

Oooh, he's asking to be dominated, haha! Sounds like a good opportunity to torture him a little, lol. Let your dominant side out! Do WHATEVER you want -- tie him up and sit on his face, or just run your fingers over his body, or stroke his cock teasingly. Then when he gets frustrated, tell him to BEHAVE, have patience, that you are in charge, and bad boys don't get nice things ;) Make his frustration part of your play... there is nothing sexier than that eventual pleasure after being teased & tormented for ages.

shellyboo, this is pretty much word for word what I was going to suggest and I've agreed with everything you've said so far.

naughtywildfun90, Take turns being the dominant. I can tell you from my experience that switching the roles every so often can keep things fresh because we don't all think the same way so i'm sure that if you willingly embrace the role (knowing that it is temporary) creative juices will flow on both sides. You say you like to be dominated, how? What are your fantasies what would you like him to do to you? Can you do these things to him? If not then what can you do to him instead? If you can think up some scenarios before hand then you'll be prepared when you enter the bedroom. Perhaps write them down, you could read them back to him while he lies back with his eyes closed, listening to your sultry voice & feeling your tender caresses. Apparently the 50 shades of grey author started on a forum site swapping fanfic stories about twilight which later evolved into the grey trilogy. If you become rich & famous like her though, just remember who first encouraged you to put pen to paper because I could really do with a few million.

I don't know what you two are like so I can only guess from your comments that he does indeed want to be dominated. I suppose that there is always the possibility that this is actually him dominating you by making you do all the work to please him. I've done that. But as I said earlier I don't know you and I'm not an expert on Dom/sub dynamics (Would you even identify with this type of relationship?), so I can't say for certain. This does sound like you need to have a talk with him and find out exactly what he gets out of it when he asks you to do this.

Ignatius wrote:

You say you like to be dominated, how? What are your fantasies what would you like him to do to you? Can you do these things to him? If not then what can you do to him instead? If you can think up some scenarios before hand then you'll be prepared when you enter the bedroom. Perhaps write them down, you could read them back to him while he lies back with his eyes closed, listening to your sultry voice & feeling your tender caresses.

This is a great idea! It's definitely possible to exchange roles as well, so everyone gets to indulge their submissive side!

tell him you're going to blindfold him and when you've done it, handcuff him (if you have some) or find another way of preventing him from using his hands as this will drive him WILD! use squirty cream and squirt it all over him (on his nipples and then suck it off, all the way down his body ignoring his cock so it makes him want you more etc) i find blindfolding is a really good technique for when you aren't feeling so naughty but you can be as everyt little move you make is heightened by his inability to see (or touch if you've handcuffed him too) oh and talk dirty to him quietly in his ear.... he wont know when it's coming and the surprise will eventually give you a nice surprise in return!!

good luck! xx

sound good to me

Ignatius wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

Oooh, he's asking to be dominated, haha! Sounds like a good opportunity to torture him a little, lol. Let your dominant side out! Do WHATEVER you want -- tie him up and sit on his face, or just run your fingers over his body, or stroke his cock teasingly. Then when he gets frustrated, tell him to BEHAVE, have patience, that you are in charge, and bad boys don't get nice things ;) Make his frustration part of your play... there is nothing sexier than that eventual pleasure after being teased & tormented for ages.

shellyboo, this is pretty much word for word what I was going to suggest and I've agreed with everything you've said so far.

naughtywildfun90, Take turns being the dominant. I can tell you from my experience that switching the roles every so often can keep things fresh because we don't all think the same way so i'm sure that if you willingly embrace the role (knowing that it is temporary) creative juices will flow on both sides. You say you like to be dominated, how? What are your fantasies what would you like him to do to you? Can you do these things to him? If not then what can you do to him instead? If you can think up some scenarios before hand then you'll be prepared when you enter the bedroom. Perhaps write them down, you could read them back to him while he lies back with his eyes closed, listening to your sultry voice & feeling your tender caresses. Apparently the 50 shades of grey author started on a forum site swapping fanfic stories about twilight which later evolved into the grey trilogy. If you become rich & famous like her though, just remember who first encouraged you to put pen to paper because I could really do with a few million.

I don't know what you two are like so I can only guess from your comments that he does indeed want to be dominated. I suppose that there is always the possibility that this is actually him dominating you by making you do all the work to please him. I've done that. But as I said earlier I don't know you and I'm not an expert on Dom/sub dynamics (Would you even identify with this type of relationship?), so I can't say for certain. This does sound like you need to have a talk with him and find out exactly what he gets out of it when he asks you to do this.

i hadnt though about it that way! hes dominating me by telling me to do what i want. what i mean when i say i like to be dominated is i like to be told EXACTLY what he wants, how he wants it and when he wants it, im not very experienced (only had 4 lovers) and after my ex, my confidence went through the floor, even though weve been together 2 years i still dont have that confidence to really go all out.

i have these amazing idea's then i back out last minute, thinking "what if he thinks this, or that" or that im just going to look stupid xx

Sensory play is often a good way to try new things. Blindfold him (then you don't feel like you're being watched) and explore with brushes, silk, feathers, waternburg wheels, use your mouth, fingers, different temperature etc. Just play around and have fun with different textures and listen to his responses. It's a great way of building confidence to try different things.

yes agree with the above( especially if he's tied up) and possibly add in some sound depravation ( headphones).....start with a normal sensual massage and graudally introduce some props to get the reactions as above......tease him not focusing on his cock, just 'visiting' it now aagain ( after some good teasing/sensation play ) to keep his attention.......could add in some RPlay if you'/he are into that '' your wife sent me round to take care of you, she's here watching everything i do to you'.....

no doubt there's other suggestions, but not knowing someone elses likes/dislikes tricky ground....

billy bear wrote:

Blinfold, handcuffed and then try this bad boy!!!!!! lol

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17540

Be gentle with him if you use this though. I'd say that I'm pretty experienced with anal sex but I'm taking this toy slowly. Don't forget that sex should be fun. Learn to laugh instead of cry when things go wrong. Its easier to do when you are both on the same path of discovery.