so whats your bug bare of the other sex

Basically a bit of harmless fun, wondering what your bug bares of the other sex

I mean no harm just a shared laugh, it can be anything from my husband leaves the loo seat up, to my girlfriend wears toones of makeup that stains the pillows lol.

Mine: men never seem to talk about problems

Same! I think my OH is scared of upsetting me, he's had a few "strong" women who I think didn't treat him well and shouted at him a lot. Now he's scared of telling me things that he wants or that I've done wrong. I think they really struggle opening up about sex too, but OH is improving there :) I just want him to trust me!

OK - here's my issue. Why do men never do the 'cleaning up' after sex ? Only this morning I got up to sexy lingerie/undies and clothes all over the bedroom, a bathroom sink with god knows how many toys to clean and wash and bed linen that needed washing !! I know hubby had to go to work but he does have days off and still - no help to clean up !

sinenomine wrote:

Some men will, Terri! I always clean up after my cuppaT!!

Seriously, though, My guess is that perhaps they've been spoilt through their lives and just don't think about what needs to be done.

He puts his cup in the dishwasher but seems to think there's a fairy who washes sex toys !!!

Brilliant guys ha,

Me n my bf was having this discussion the other day apparently he know how to cook he can just follow the instructions which I pointed out not everything comes out of a pack, he can clean I said washing? He doesnt know how the washing machine works lol but apparently changes the bedding ...

OH doesn't clean sex toys, pots clothes, change bedding, I have to tell him to change his pants! To be fair, I'm pretty sure we lost one of my glass dildos and I know it's used and unwashed, dreading what it looks like when we find it!

I dont live with him soo he could be just telling me he is house train but its really his sis that does it, other tthan this I wish they openned up more!

When it comes to diy about the house, I frequently hear my hubby say "I'll do such & such at the weekend", but it doesn't happen for a few months!

I love my OH to bits... But he doesn't half moan like a woman about stupid stuff sometimes!!!! 😂😂. He also never listens to the whole of something I tell him. So constantly keeps asking me things about whatever the conversation is at the time and it bloody drives me up the wall constantly releating myseld answering THE SAME questions constantly. I just think LISTEN THE FIRST 20 times !!! Lol

I'm sure his list of things that bug him about me is MUCH bigger! Lol x

That they have no penis and thus pegging me gives them no physical pleasure and makes me feel guilty ;~;

Repeating

I was hoping more men would speak up ha!

Haha! :)

My partner does that too sara have to tell him the same thing over and over and over!! Drives me mad! And he also moans about stupid silly things!

But for all his faults and God knows he has a lot of them, I still wouldn't change him for the world 😊

It makes things stressfull doesn't it, Lolli? Lol. I always end up giving up n saying 'I don't know' ! It's easier!

As a germophobe it drives me nuts that most guys end up peeing on the seat or drips on the floor etc. Thankfully the only male i've ever lived with is my dad and with 2 OCD children he's always been careful, but i've seen some houses etc with stained carpet by the loo sides, obvious yellow drips or little puddles in front/by the side of the bowl on lino flooring, drips on the seat etc. Seriously, if aiming is so hard, sit down to pee or have the decency to (properly, no wipe with a bit of tissue, antibacterial wipes please) clean up after yourself!

I can handle the seat left up, i mean, for every woman who complains he leaves it up, there's no man complaining she leaves it down! tht works both ways, but don't pee on stuff and leave it.  My none gender specific is shower peeing, you get in the shower to get clean, don't pee in it, it's disgusting. You wouldn't crap in it, you'd get out and use the toilet, so either pee before you shower, or get out and use it.

I hate that my boyfriend wears his underpants for 2 days (including sleeping the night in them) before putting them in the wash!

VirginAngel wrote:

As a germophobe it drives me nuts that most guys end up peeing on the seat or drips on the floor etc. Thankfully the only male i've ever lived with is my dad and with 2 OCD children he's always been careful, but i've seen some houses etc with stained carpet by the loo sides, obvious yellow drips or little puddles in front/by the side of the bowl on lino flooring, drips on the seat etc. Seriously, if aiming is so hard, sit down to pee or have the decency to (properly, no wipe with a bit of tissue, antibacterial wipes please) clean up after yourself!

I can handle the seat left up, i mean, for every woman who complains he leaves it up, there's no man complaining she leaves it down! tht works both ways, but don't pee on stuff and leave it. My none gender specific is shower peeing, you get in the shower to get clean, don't pee in it, it's disgusting. You wouldn't crap in it, you'd get out and use the toilet, so either pee before you shower, or get out and use it.

Ew!!! Im so lucky my lot dont do it ... , mind u least if the seats up u know they've not wee'd on it n you can wipe it clean b4 using it too lol ...

My OH is terrible at putting things away. If she's the one cooking then everything is left out, where as I tend to clean up as I go - drives me nuts!

thinking they're always right ......when clearly they're not ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)