So who's finished their Christmas shopping yet?

Hi everyone =D

I'm nearly done just got one more thing to get on Monday :) so who's done their Christmas shopping and who as hasn't even started yet? Lol.

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Hi everyone =D

I'm nearly done just got one more thing to get on Monday :) so who's done their Christmas shopping and who as hasn't even started yet? Lol.

Hi Lollipop, just done a few bits on line. Off tomorrow to do some soak up the spirit no doubt lunch a few costa's.

About half way through; just waiting for the parcels to drop on the doorstep. Need to get on with the rest but I more or less know what I want.

Ha ha not me, not started yet.

goin to take the opportunity of being home along this evening to have a good look online and try to avoid the shops as much as possible

I've nearly finished actually. Just got one more thing to get :)

Romeo Papa wrote:

Ha ha not me, not started yet.

goin to take the opportunity of being home along this evening to have a good look online and try to avoid the shops as much as possible

I have done nearly all mine on line. I hate the crowds and the difficulty parking . and the frustration in the town centre or out of town malls

Day off on 17th when I'll nail it

Bish bash bosh

I just want to get my partner some cologne to go with his other presents then I'm done :)

Rally really looking forward to this Christmas! X

my partner had his christmas present yesterday,he couldnt wait,and i just need to get a 3ds game for my lil man and im done.im quite shocked its rare for me to be finshed so early

I think this is the first Christmas when I've been so excited to give my presents, I just want to give them all now so I can see the looks on peoples faces!

i'm pretty much done i don't have many people to buy for and they don't expect anything fancy or expensive

Im done, definitley done, im not buying my children anything else, honest im not ;)

Im terrible, i really spoil them at christmas, but i save hard to try and get them everything they want and they get little else during the rest of the year, and if you cant spoil them at christmas, when can you!

Must say I love your profile pic Lola_Lou one of my favourite games of all time :)

I loved it too, but less than 20 hours gameplay and i finished it with everything left me slightly dissappointed. Skyward Sword and Ocarina of time still remain my joint favs :D

I loved twilight princess :) but I agree Ocraina of time is amazing and Wind Waker, I haven't played A Link Between Wourlds yet but I've asked for it for Christmas =)

I might have to buy a wii u when I get the money so I can play The Lengend Of Zelda remake they are bringing out. =D

I have not even started yet - have not had the chance till now. Probably I will be able to start tomorrow, not too sure, though.

Windwaker in HD is fabulous! I got a wii u at launch but have got the zelda limited ed one for my son for christmas. He is 7 and has finished ocarina 3ds, phantom hour glass, spirit tracks and is on the very last dungeon of twilight princess atm - so proud lol.

Im a bit of a zelda freak though, i have Navi and the hylian crest tattoo'd on my foot, so it was bound to rub off on one of my 3 children

I always thought the hylian crest would look great as a tattoo, I'd like to have done the hylian crest with the master sword. :)

I'm finished! Bought the last item for Mrs Mozz yesterday, and the last online orders are on the way. So excited for Xmas this year, a whole week off and no work whatsoever on Christmas Day/Boxing Day. First time in upwards of 10 years.

last gifts arrived today so all done. now to wrap them which I cant stand doing!