So who's finished their Christmas shopping yet?

Mine are all warpped and under the tree :) just need to wrap the one I'm gonna buy on Monday when it comes :)

I haven't. I am nowhere near. With everything going on recently haven't got the chance or been able to motivate myself. Will be a last minute rush for me this year, Which is very unlike me.

Sum Sub wrote:

Day off on 17th when I'll nail it

Bish bash bosh

Ha ha! Love that attitude SS! I'm nearly done. Got all the kids stuff, just a couple of things to get for family members :)

Don't we all love online shopping! It is so much easier than the shops!! :)

I had everything planned and most things bought, went to order the DVD I was going to get my dad and saw it isn't being released until the 27th of Jan, ugh! So trying to think of something else for him now, he's so hard to buy for.
And no doubt I'll keep buying more presents for the kiddiewinks as I just can't help myself! Biggest kiddiewink has asked for a raised bed to put in our allotment so he can grow stuff in it, lol! He said he wants to grow oranges, lemons and bananas in it, hehe. I suggested some strawberries and flowers might be better :P

No Christmas shopping for me, but I bought my bro and sis some chocolate for Hannukah, and my bestie a little something, but that's it. I have treated myself to a bluray that's actually being released on Jan 27th too Cornish so it very possible it's the same one you were going to get for your dad!

Is it rush?

It is yes! My dad is quite into F1 and would have been alive when it actually happened so I thought he might like it! X

I have problems, I finished mine two months ago maybe? Had everything wrapped up last month. Christmas cards wrote out ready to be sent. And got the OH's Christmas stuff posted today to make sure it gets to Canada ontime.

Im virtually done too, got three to wrap for hubby, one gift token for dad in law thats it.

Cornish89 wrote:

It is yes! My dad is quite into F1 and would have been alive when it actually happened so I thought he might like it! X

Hehe, yep deffo the same one :P I absolutely LOVE that film! I've known about Hunt and Lauda - especially his accident - ever since I was young, but even though I knew the story behind the film, it still managed to grip and shock me. Shame it's not out now though, I really want to see it again! haha x

nope, i keep thinking i have finished then always see something new i know someone will love.

Finished mine a month ago like to be a early bird, cant handle the xmas rush lol.

I wrapped mione this morning ive got 2 presents yet to get then i'm all done!

I picked up my dad's main Christmas present today, I just need to get some more little presents for my mum and dad and then I'll be done :)

I havent even started! Oh dear!

Yes all done in Oct yeah me i just hate wrapping

Finished all of ours a couple of weeks ago. Might get the OH one more little gift though. We bought the first of our presents in August. The next couple of weeks are going to be pretty full-on at work though so we have to get it sorted early

nearly finished just couple of things to get then its all the bloody wrapping

All done, wrapped and all. It's a joy to look at :)

I love Christmas