Social Media

Hi,

I see that LoveHoney has a presence on social media (Facebook & Instagram).

I was wondering if people have has to open up pseudonym accounts to use them or are they not interactive?

What is the purpose of these, Do people chat on them or is it for LH to deliver their info?

I'm guessing for advertisement ? 🤷‍♀️

I personally find most deals via Facebook espically. I guess there is a load of people who use Facebook who are not a regular buyer. This was they can keep up to date with offers and promotions. Sometimes I don't go on here for what ever reason but i check Facebook daily.

I'm not sure about the chat part of it.

I interact with Lovehoney on Twitter, but the All their SM is for ads and sharing blog posts and competitions. I just use my normal Facebook for the Lovehoney page

I love seeing their posts, I like and comment on them, mainly on instragram, all my friends and most of my family know what I am into ;)

Thanks for the replies, do LH do added deals on these apps over thes website?

Mr Pheebs wrote:

What is the purpose of these, Do people chat on them or is it for LH to deliver their info?

More so to deliver information such as sales and product launches.

We have DMs available on twitter and IG, but nothing customer care related. We have Live chat for that. 

We sometimes to competitions, so look out for those and the odd facebook live video. 

Hope that helps :) 

It really does Leanne , thanks for the info X i’m going to try instagram I think.