Soft touches massage

My FB gave me some really amazing and mind blowing orgasm last week, so to return the favor I asked him if there is anything he would like me to do to him next time we meet. He said he'd like me to give hm massage. he particularly asked for Soft touch massage..

Any suggestions or tips on how I can deliver this type of massage?

Thank you!

My tips would be:

1. Choose a really good oil and keep it warm in a jug of warm water. I've used several bespoke oils but always reverted to Baby oil.
2. Start with your OH face down so that you can begin with the neck and shoulders. And although you are talking about a soft massage, some pressure in this area will help to expel any tension.
3. Once you've started always try to maintain contact by keeping one hand on your OH at all times. This means pouring the oil directly onto the body.
4. Once you have worked your way down to the bum, start the legs from the feet upwards and raise the leg being massaged by placing it on your leg if you are sitting for this bit.
5. Once both legs have been massaged, finish this part with long strokes of each leg - from ankle too buttock and accidentally lightly touch his halls - this should make him very happy!!
6. Get him to turn over and repeat the process and finish off with a happy ending.

Good luck

keith2511 wrote:

My tips would be:

1. Choose a really good oil and keep it warm in a jug of warm water. I've used several bespoke oils but always reverted to Baby oil.
2. Start with your OH face down so that you can begin with the neck and shoulders. And although you are talking about a soft massage, some pressure in this area will help to expel any tension.
3. Once you've started always try to maintain contact by keeping one hand on your OH at all times. This means pouring the oil directly onto the body.
4. Once you have worked your way down to the bum, start the legs from the feet upwards and raise the leg being massaged by placing it on your leg if you are sitting for this bit.
5. Once both legs have been massaged, finish this part with long strokes of each leg - from ankle too buttock and accidentally lightly touch his halls - this should make him very happy!!
6. Get him to turn over and repeat the process and finish off with a happy ending.

Good luck

Thank You Keith! I think he is in to those feather touches massage as well. Do I need to dress up? Will it make a difference.. I mean he is only a FB, would he think I am trying too hard?

Well my own preference would be for you to be naked too but if you or he prefers how you look in lingerie and you don't mind getting oil on it, go for it!

Hmmn.. thanks. i think I could wear a sexy lingerie at first then when its time to give a happy ending then I can take it off..

Does he mean a gentle massage or an actual soft touch massage? While the above post describes a great full body massage, I was under the impression a soft touch massage concentrated solely on inner thighs, perineum etc until the guy is hard, at which point he rolls over to recieve a 'happy ending' via a hand job. Using your hair is a big part of it too.

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Does he mean a gentle massage or an actual soft touch massage? While the above post describes a great full body massage, I was under the impression a soft touch massage concentrated solely on inner thighs, perineum etc until the guy is hard, at which point he rolls over to recieve a 'happy ending' via a hand job. Using your hair is a big part of it too.

I think its a little bit combination of soft touch and deep tissue but of course with happy ending. I already have some idea.. and open to more suggestions. How can I use my hair?