Solo session Sunday afternoon...ideas

Got the afternoon to myself and feeling horny, got a lot of toys, wand and plugs etc but am feeling like its all been done before.

So throwing this out there for suggestions of new fresh ideas, anyone got any new things theyve tried solo that were interesting? Kinkier the better :)

The range of experience on here is phenomenal .Cant think of a better place than LH to fly this one up the flag pole

Nice bath, that the toys and gorgeous Actor. You like. To watch. Not. Very exciting. to some, but I love that.

Hen Night Toad wrote:

So throwing this out there for suggestions of new fresh ideas, anyone got any new things theyve tried solo that were interesting? Kinkier the better :)

I don't do kinky in general, but yesterday found myself walking around the house with a chain of sizable balls (64 mm in diameter) half inside, half outside, dangling between the legs. I like round plugs, so I couldn't help getting such a large ball chain. Two balls in, three out, or vice versa.My Black Baller is some 40 cm long, so even with three balls in, there was a lot sticking out. Very amusing ;)