Something for the women (for the guys to wear)

Am I the only girl here whose OH regularly goes commando and I sometimes wish he'd wear underwear more often? :P I love it when he takes his jeans off and there's nothing underneath, but sometimes undies can be sexy.

There was a photo that won model of the month a few months back. I can't remember what the product was, but the guy (I can't remember who it was either) was wearing pair of tight fitting undies, with the outline of his cock clearly visible. I think it's the first time I've ever looked at a picture of a guy and really thought "Phwoar!"

Ecksvie wrote:

Am I the only girl here whose OH regularly goes commando and I sometimes wish he'd wear underwear more often? :P I love it when he takes his jeans off and there's nothing underneath, but sometimes undies can be sexy.

There was a photo that won model of the month a few months back. I can't remember what the product was, but the guy (I can't remember who it was either) was wearing pair of tight fitting undies, with the outline of his cock clearly visible. I think it's the first time I've ever looked at a picture of a guy and really thought "Phwoar!"

Ouch. Jeans and a wild cock! Underwear is a must for me.

WandA wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

I asked him about that. He just told me he's very careful.

Ecksvie wrote:

WandA wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

I asked him about that. He just told me he's very careful.

But if he *has* to be very careful...why not just wear pants?

Adx