Something to definately get the OH going

So just a little question i have wondered about. Whenever my OH definately wants to get me going she knows she just needs to don a pair of stockings and flash a little bit of leg at me.

What do you have / wear / get out when you really want to get the OH's fire burning and guarantee some action.

I just need a cheeky smile and a naughty glint in the eye ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Wear = Anything leather like

Get Out = deep throat spray

Last resort = invite him into the shower! Haha

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I just need a cheeky smile and a naughty glint in the eye ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Love it ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) xx

Ha Cheeky Smile indeed.

Ok then, i turn it on its head, and ask what does your man need to do to provoke the same response in you?

Tight trousers that show off my junk, a shirt that is tight on my arms, and a dominant attitude usually gets my OH going.

For me, I really like suspenders and stockings, a short skirt, and heavy eye makeup. Pigtails are also a surefire method to get me thinking naughty

If I want sex = Racerback vest/dress/bra.

If I want a massage = An innocent, doe-eyed expression.

If I want a good spanking = A fake 'oopsy' expression after doing something I probably shouldn't.

If I want a bad spanking = A 'what ya gonna do about it' expression after doing something I definitely shouldn't.

![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I have something close to a lingerie fetish and want to wear it all the time. It feels nice, and I like the way I look in it. My commanding officer prefers me naked. : / He's the boss, so he usually wins, but I make sure I have a lot of fun taking it off......

Stocking, heels and anything PVC.....but I leave knickers off if I want a spanking ;) lol

A thong. My wife rarely wears them as part of her daily underwear but if I know she's got one on, she knows I'm going to want to tear off everything else.