Something you have done for your other half that still makes you giggle🤗

Hi to all the LH Family :heart::heart:
Just at work and was just thinking about daft things you have done for your other half and you both still have a laugh about.
Sadly im not with my wife anymore but we had some great time togeter and still get on now.this takes me back about 2 years ago and my wife said she would love to get hold of a xmas advent calendar that she would love as the ones we got for the kids where always crappy :rofl::rofl:.
So with us both been daft as a brush i thought what dose she like ,and decided to make my wife a advent calendar which i knew she would like :thinking::thinking:
This is what i came up with and she loved it :rofl::rofl:

So what have you done for other half what you still both giggle about :heart::heart:

Edit - Photo removed. Please post photos only in existing Your Photos threads. I suggest Images to share in topics for this one and link it here.

3 Likes

My husband would love that. Scampi flavoured fries are one of his faves.

1 Like

You will have to do him one for this xmas @KinkyMira :rofl::rofl:

Ooh, that reminds me. Something that still makes us giggle. One of the first Christmases we were together, he made a Christmas tree out of rolled up pairs of my knickers. Added a bit of lametta and a naked Barbie on the pop and voila - festive decoration. Funny.

The issue was that he used every pair of my knickers but three that had yet to be washed, so I had to go most of the period sans panties. Really wasn’t used to it then, but it makes me giggle now. (To be fair, made me giggle then too, and I couldn’t destroy it just because I wanted the knickers!)

3 Likes

Aww haha my mum once made me an advent calendar out of old socks :socks: and things so we could fill it with all the best chocolates :joy:

1 Like

Not make as such…but I got lots of outfits out…wigs…footwear and lingerie. Christmas tinsel…few baubles…christmas jewellery.

Might have been a few Lovehoney “toys” in on the act too…:crazy_face:

Got dressed up and took pictures in various poses with 25 different looks.

Sent one every morning in December as an advent calendar to my partner…he loved them all…

:gift::christmas_tree::gift:

6 Likes

One Christmas many years ago when my girlfriend smoked, i got a housebrick and sellotaped a match on a piece of string to it.
I then put it in a shoebox, padded out with tissue and wrapped it and put a large bow on it, and put it under the tree at her family’s house.
For the week up until Christmas she kept picking up this “weighty” gift excitedly trying to guess what it was.
On the big day she opened it 8n front of all her family, saw what it was and with a puzzled look on her face asked what it was.
I replied “It’s a disposable cigarette lighter”
Fortunately she saw the funny side and didn’t bounce it off my head! :rofl:

3 Likes

Not sure if this belongs here but the wife and I still laugh like crazy. We had a very hot and long romp that ended in me needing a shower. I came into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around me and the music was on and right when it got to “Tried to make me go to rehab and I said no no no” I undid the towel and shook my still large member to the “no no no” :laughing: I’m not sure why it is so funny but I don’t think we will ever forget.

2 Likes

I hope they where clean ones buddy :rofl::rofl:

I bet he was :rofl::rofl: that is a great idea though @CurvyJilly i will have to try that one if im seeing someone by xmas .might have to turn a few pairs inside out so i look like i have loads of pairs :rofl::rofl:

I think im going to pee my pants with laughter or maybe thats me just at that age :rofl::rofl:
Your a bad man @WillC :rofl::rofl: but have to say absolutely brilliant .if that was me i think i would of been wearing it as a xmas party hat buddy :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

All good fun and a great memory to you both good effort :rofl::rofl:

Fortunately, she gets my sense of humour! Plus i did get her “proper” presents! :wink:

1 Like

Hmm good point… I shall need to ask her this lol :joy: