Songs that Turn You On.

Hellooo ^_^

Are there any songs that you listen to that instantly turn you on? For me, one of them is Possession // Sarah McLachlan. ^_^ Xx

Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey!

Smack my bitch up? Lol no there are songs that make me in a more soppy mood like the Frey or Sam smith at the moment if that some up on spotify.

Wish there was a song to turn my wife on I would have it playing all the time!

Senorita by JT, love that voice!!

U2 - If you wear that velvet dress

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma0_epPFeoI

Such a simple but sexy bassline.

there are several other threads like this one :)

Sunshine...i wonder what Plug In Baby makes you think of! ;-)

Gravity by Steven Price..
unbelievable...
My OH had this playing the other night while I was tied up and blindfolded and totally enhanced the experience...

Oh and lana del Ray Gods and monsters.. I just love the way she sings that, pronunciation of the words everything, love it

Latch-disclosure
Gets me hot every time I hear it

Rhye - One Of Those Summer Days or Open

Darren Hayes - What you like, Dirty and Insatiable. Savage Garden - I Want You. Kylie - On A Night Like This

The list could go on if i really sat down and thought about it but these are from the top of my head that i'd say turn me on.

The opening movement of Pergolesi's Stabat Mater gives me chills every single time! Chock full of suspensions, the baroque equivalent of a musical orgasm, need I say more?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qX_K6WzkII (This recording is great too, maybe a little fast for me, not enough time to enjoy the suspensions...)

The Crucifixus by Lotti is a pretty great one too...

Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley, You're Still The One by Shania Twain, You Oughta Know by Alanis Morrissette, and Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover by Sophie B Hawkins , depending on which role I want to play.

Hallelujah sang by Leonard Cohen is another, Beautiful Dangerous by Slash.

I agree sunshine, Lollipops, I find Muse quite arousing, it's the guitar solos for me, especially when they sound raw/dirty.

Debussy Clair de lune- unfortunately short though.

Sway by Bic Runga

And Bizarely... Confide in me Kylie

Also INXS Need You tonight.

Catatonia- mulder and scully or its cold outside. Sang with Tom Jones. Love Cerys Matthews voice.

I'm the opposite no music turns me on, music and sex don't mix for me.

Arctic Monkeys - Humbug (whole album)

AWOLNATION - Sail

Royal Blood - Royal Blood (album)

kittencub wrote:

I'm the opposite no music turns me on, music and sex don't mix for me.

I love fucking someone to a beat.