Sort by options

Could we please have (or someone show me how to) sort by vibration strength? I’m having to search manually through all the reviews and it’s incredibly tedious.

I want to find a toy that will shake my teeth loose for anal play, and I’m struggling a bit.

If the option doesn’t exist, could you pass to Tech Team to add this function to the Web? You could use an aggregate from the reviews to set the strength and use this as a sort or filter option?

3 Likes

Not currently an option I’m afraid.

Any suggestions you have though can be put in The Great Big Suggestions Thread which gets reviewed by the LH team and some of the suggestions have been implemented.

I very much doubt they will go through reviews to gauge the power though but maybe could list the wattage of different toys. Obviously though some toys apply their power better than others and the wattage wouldn’t tell you what the vibrations are like - focussed, rumbly, buzzy, etc. I’m afraid reading reviews yourself and asking questions on the forum is probably the best way even if it is time consuming.

On the old shopping site you could sort by most helpful review which was great for products where there are hundreds of reviews that really aren’t helpful! I miss that a lot, it’s much harder to find the more informative ones now.

3 Likes

Excellent idea !

1 Like

Listing the wattage would be better as ‘powerful’ to me might not be powerful to someone else. Powerful is subjective. Separating the wattage into different vibration types like buzzy and rumbly would be helpful too.

2 Likes

One option that might be worth a look is getting a decent wand and sticking either a suction cup dildo or you can get wand attachments in various shapes for anal (including dildo type shapes)
With the right wand That would be hard to beat power wise to be honest

3 Likes

I was going to say this. “Power” is so subjective, and what one person deems powerful, someone else will sit there and be like “Is that it?!” I’ve definitely been stung in the past! :rofl:

1 Like

That’s why I suggested using an aggregate of the review scores.