Sound advice

I've been thinking about sounding recently, and the idea is a little scary to me, it seems quite contrary to natural instincts to put stuff down your urethra. So to all the people who enjoy sounding, did you feel like you knew you would enjoy it or were you just as unsure as me.

With most sexual activities you know wether or not you'll enjoy it without actually trying it but I have a feeling that this might be a little different.

Ruffled sheets knows a lot about sounding, he would be the one to ask.

I have asked the OH but he isn't sure whether he likes the idea of it or not. I know that lubricant is needed and as long as there is a decent top then it's safe.

Thanks for the advice, from what you've said I think it's best to wait until I meet someone who can show me irl.

sephiebb wrote:

Thanks for the advice, from what you've said I think it's best to wait until I meet someone who can show me irl.

There are some educator as well as mistresses who are able to teach about sounding. It's worth keeping in mine. But Ruffled Sheets isn't on the forum much, so check out his blog ruffledsheets.com

He's often happy to answer emails.

I know a bit about sounding, but right now don't have the time to write about it, sorry :-/ If you don't get the answer soon, I'll try and and get back to this thread when I'm free.

I'm looking at his blog now, that's probably going to be all the information I need. He makes the whole thing seem really natural and easy.

I'm glad =)