Sounding

This is something I recently got into and it's a real turn on. But it seems like an almost exclusively male thing. Anyone else who is into this? Share your experiences?

Had to google that, so no not tryed that and not sure I would.

I like it too, feels really nice and kinky pushing a big steel rod inside myself, you're right it does seem a male thing although I sounded my wife for the first time last night, she seemed to enjoy it I liked doing it to her will have to try it again.

No idea what it is ...... Do I dare Google haha

No idea either, but if I understand it right it's nothing for us

Having had a Cystoscopy,i am very unsure about this,was pissing razor blades for days after,despite following all the aftercare rules to the letter!

Never know wrote:

No idea what it is ...... Do I dare Google haha

Basically gently pushing, usually, a smooth steel rod down inside ones bit(male) done right it feels really nice and does not hurt even though most people think it would. Can also be done on a girl, same idea gently putting the rod up her pee hole, but only a short distance compared to a guy 3" girl upto 10" possibly more guy. I have managed to play with a sound 13mm wide and 200mm long all the way in my bit without harm

I've done it with my sub, but I wouldn't have it done to me. In fact I rarely hear of females who enjoy it. It's also easier for ladies to get UTI's, so that's another reason why I wouldn't try it, as being diabetic, I'm really prone to UTI's.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I've done it with my sub, but I wouldn't have it done to me. In fact I rarely hear of females who enjoy it. It's also easier for ladies to get UTI's, so that's another reason why I wouldn't try it, as being diabetic, I'm really prone to UTI's.

You're right you need to have everything clean, but the simple rule is, always have a pee afterwards, then usually everything is washed away lessening any risks.

For those of you who want more info, check out the Buyer's Guide! :) 

Beginner's Guide to Urethral Sounding

This isn't for me either and just reading this thread has made my eyes water lol.

A friend of mine put a cocktail umbrella in before I would highly NOT recommend doing it!!!

jayandrach wrote:

This isn't for me either and just reading this thread has made my eyes water lol.

A friend of mine put a cocktail umbrella in before I would highly NOT recommend doing it!!!

i agree I think I would need a general anesthetic first ! ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

mysteron wrote:

jayandrach wrote:

i agree I think I would need a general anesthetic first ! ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

Get your wife to play with the end of your penis(lots of lube), gently pressing the pad of her finger in/against the opening, if you like that she could try pressing her little finger end in(Short nail!) you may be suprised but don't have to go the full sounding rod way, if you don't like it, nothing lost?