spanking

when me and hubby are having a good session i love him to spank my arse and the harder it is the more it turns us both on. now if were in the missionary position ive taken to spanking hubbys arse and wow it makes him thrust faster and harder till we have both cum.

1 Like

Big spanking fan here! Love love love it! - My only problem is that I like it so much I end up actually ASKING for a spanking session! lol

My OH is getting in to spanking more, i love it, especially pussy spanking, i've heard the vibra whip is good for that! x

Never tried but am willing to hehe giving and recieving hehe

I love being spanked! I'm quite often naughty on purpose just so I will get a good spanking! x

hehe mmm naughty girl

Its cool to be well rounded HR

Haha, I guess I'm the only one on these forums that doesn't dig the whole spanking thing. Oh well, we each have our own flavours. :)

aww hes and u r gona have some fun with that Loveshuni

i bet ya naughty girl .... hehe but love it thouh x

No way Lucky sod Nexas lol

haha thats cool mate

Spanking is AMAZING!

If there isn't a handprint left then you're just not doing it hard enough.

Ravenous_Rubenesque wrote:

Spanking is AMAZING!

Mmm, yes, I love being out after a good session, when just sitting down makes you gasp, and no one knows that there's marks all over you. That heat after you've been smacked red is just yummy. Argh, I need someone, stupid living in the middle of nowhere. :(

headsouth wrote:

What do most people actually mean by spanking? I will often spank my wife's bum, but this is a few times intermittently during sex. Do other people do this in a more formal way in it's own right? Bent over your lap etc..?

Personally I mean "spanking" as a dedicated session type thing. I like to be spanked (bare handed, paddled, whipped, flogged etc) as an act that doesn't neccessarily have sexual motives or ties. - Obviously I enjoy it as a sexual thing aswell, but its more than just that for me. I love the sensation.

Thats my personal take on it anyhoo. External Media

Works by itself for us... of course it leads on to sex.

I find it a bit awkward during sex, nice to make a session of it with a few rewards!

I think my OH (well, we're taking a break but watch this space) would like to spank me, but I'd just feel daft! How do you get over that feeling silly faze?! Or did people not feel like that?

BashfulBabe wrote:

Ravenous_Rubenesque wrote:

Spanking is AMAZING!

Mmm, yes, I love being out after a good session, when just sitting down makes you gasp, and no one knows that there's marks all over you. That heat after you've been smacked red is just yummy. Argh, I need someone, stupid living in the middle of nowhere. :(

Oooo I think this would be a bit much for me!! If I did try it as well as getting over the feeling silly thing I also wouldn't want to actually be hurt! OH spanked me with a ruler once (messing about) and it fucking hurt - I was really mad and quite upset about it! So maybe it just wouldnt' be for me... !!

Aww thanks for the tips - I'll take a look

Do you have more info on the neuroscience aspect? That's interesting!

Every so often between a spanking sesh is the best thing i think cause it can easily turn us more on because its a sort of treat cause we dont do it all time