spanking

Muz333 wrote:

Haha, I guess I'm the only one on these forums that doesn't dig the whole spanking thing. Oh well, we each have our own flavours. :)

Ive never given or recieved spanking and just don't think i could take it seriously?! Do you spank lovers like the physical feeling of the smack or the 'naughty' part of it? My partner has recently hinted a couple of times that shes quite up for a 'cheeky bit of gentle spanking' and i'm up for doing it but dont know how to go about doing it and bringing it in to the bedroom? any spanking tips for a newbie like me? x MC x

merry cherry wrote:

Muz333 wrote:

Haha, I guess I'm the only one on these forums that doesn't dig the whole spanking thing. Oh well, we each have our own flavours. :)

Ive never given or recieved spanking and just don't think i could take it seriously?! Do you spank lovers like the physical feeling of the smack or the 'naughty' part of it? My partner has recently hinted a couple of times that shes quite up for a 'cheeky bit of gentle spanking' and i'm up for doing it but dont know how to go about doing it and bringing it in to the bedroom? any spanking tips for a newbie like me? x MC x

Ditto! External Media

merry cherry wrote:

Muz333 wrote:

You can take something, it just depends how hard! I'm the spanker not the spankee but I think for my OH she likes both parts!

Start gentley, I'd suggest the hand before using some toys, easier to control and know how hard it is.

As the spankee - I'd agree with what WandA said - it's both.For me, the sting feels delicious. I prefer the sting from a flogger to the sting from a paddle and definitely think floggers are great first time spank toys.

With a flogger you can be gentle, sensuous and rougher. You can have a gentle thud or a sharp sting and if you hate both you can use it for stroking and teasing so it's not a waste.

It's worth mentioning - you can "take" more the hornier you are so start gently. If you have a safe word you can always use that to indicate that something is getting a little too sore - some people swear by the traffic light system - red = stop right now, amber = starting to get a bit much, ease it off a bit and green (or no colour) = carry on.

The dominating part of it is also pretty amazing too - I think one of the best things for beating stress are just letting your partner take control and you feeling relaxed enough to trust them with your body - it's as intimate as it is "naughty" if you get it right!

Adxx

And agreeing with WandA again - hand is the best place to start for a complete novice, moving up to a flogger (in my opinion) but practice first.

Adx

AdnaW wrote:

And agreeing with WandA again - hand is the best place to start for a complete novice, moving up to a flogger (in my opinion) but practice first.

Adx

Floggers are good because they take a lot of the power away and disperse it between the little strands.. but that means they can be difficult to control... it only takes one loose strand to escape and whack somewhere you don't want a whack!

With great power comes great responsibility.External Media

haha! I'll bear that in mind WandA! Thanks for your help AdnaW. How would be the best way to approach it? Do you think it would be better to take her by surprise or kind of mention it first? x MC x

merry cherry wrote:

haha! I'll bear that in mind WandA! Thanks for your help AdnaW. How would be the best way to approach it? Do you think it would be better to take her by surprise or kind of mention it first? x MC x

If you've discussed it before the event then a suprise at the time may be nice - but I'd discuss it outside of the bedroom before hand if only to set a safe word and double check you understand her limitations. Saying something like "what do you think of spanking?" and if she seems interested but too shy to say, you can say something like "well how about I'll assume you'd like to give it a gentle go but if you don't like it just say [insert safeword here]"

Then the *best* way to go about it (imo) would be to role play! Taking charge and being dominant then "punishing" her for something means she knows it's coming but it's still a suprise. WandA asks me how many I think I deserve meaning he sounds in charge but really I'm in charge - then get her to count them out - start gently and listen to her voice as she counts that way you can hear in her voice whether she's into it, wants it harder or softer. If it seems like she likes it you can try and find another reason to do it - if she really likes it she'll "misbehave" on purpose....just add it all into the role play.

If that sounds a bit too scary you can always just saying something like "lick me" in a dominant way and give her bum a little spank before she gets to it, manoevering her so she's sat/lying in a position where you can easily reach her bum and dig your nails in, stroke and give gentle swats and see how she responds.

Adx

i adore being spanked, the sound, the feeling, the expression on the OHs face. Plus i like being roughed about a bit......the OH loves it when i spank him in missionary. Spanking is just fabby :)

AdnaW wrote:

merry cherry wrote:

If that sounds a bit too scary you can always just saying something like "lick me" in a dominant way and give her bum a little spank before she gets to it, manoevering her so she's sat/lying in a position where you can easily reach her bum and dig your nails in, stroke and give gentle swats and see how she responds.

Adx

I don't know if i'm brave enough to start with what you said first, especially at the beginning! Although i do like your style! But the 'lick me' thing i like and i'd be a bit more comfortable with. I know she does like it when i tell her what to do. And i know from her hints that shed be up for trying spanking. It's just a confidence thing with me taking the lead. Does it sound to you that she likes to be more submissive? As ive normally been the submissive one with my ex's its going to be hard to change my mind set! I do really like the idea of being dominant, it just doesn't come naturally to me! Thanks so much for taking the time out to give me your thoughts and advice by the way hun! Much appreciated! x MC x

I love the feeling of being spanked.........u associate it with being naughty so for me thats a good thing............love having my ass spanked whilst being taken from behind...that combination of pleasure and pain....*dreams*......lol

You see thats my problem i think! I don't associate it with being naughty! Dam my parents! Why didn't they spank me as a child?! They've ruined my sex life!!! x MC x

merry cherry wrote:

You see thats my problem i think! I don't associate it with being naughty! Dam my parents! Why didn't they spank me as a child?! They've ruined my sex life!!! x MC x

wow you were lucky........i was always getting spanked as a kid.

Mind you .......I was an absolute mare when i was younger.........;)

You see! I'm a shell of the lover i could have been! Hmmm, i'm surprised i don't get turned on by being sent to my room and thinking about what ive done!.....Hang on a minute....I think i'm starting to see the light! x MC x

merry cherry wrote:

You see! I'm a shell of the lover i could have been! Hmmm, i'm surprised i don't get turned on by being sent to my room and thinking about what ive done!.....Hang on a minute....I think i'm starting to see the light! x MC x

dont forget to stomp up the stairs like a baby elephant and then slam the door beforehand........

Ooooooh stop! Now you're talking! x MC x

you also must scream.......'I HATE YOU'.......about 4 or 5 times before you slam the door.....thats crucial!!

You should write me a personalised dirty novel! lol! A bit like Perry from Harry Enfield! I will also have to learn to spit from my nostrils without it going down my face! x MC x

merry cherry wrote:

You should write me a personalised dirty novel! lol! A bit like Perry from Harry Enfield! I will also have to learn to spit from my nostrils without it going down my face! x MC x

ew..........lol...i have horrid visions now......nose spitting is rank!!!

Yeah, i was trying to push the boundaries but i went too far! Sorry!!! But i stand by the novel! x MC x