šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

Thanks, itā€™s similar but different. The other one would retain the shape you bend it into which looked interesting. Should have just ordered sooner but nevermind, plenty of other toys to play with :+1:

These two Desire toys are in the sale this week - I have both and can recommend them. The weighted dildo is fantastic when used with a bullet - probably one of my favourite toys:

Desire Weighted Dildo
Desire g-spot vibrator

6 Likes

:lovehoney_heart: Monday 22nd February

:hibiscus: Deals of the Week

up to 50% off Top Rated Toysup to 30% off selected Sexy Clothing30% off selected Restraints

:lh_heart_purple_2: Oodles of Bundles

Share the LoveLove MyselfHot StuffTease MeGet Into PositionPerfect Date

:octopus: Other Offers

3 for Ā£15 Fun and Foreplay3 for 2 Sexy Knickers3 for 2 LHMup to 70% off Outlet

2 Likes

Tuesday 23rd February
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

TC Supersex Glass Dildo Set (2pc)
Ā£40 Ā£24 (40% off)

I own it andā€¦
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:

0 voters

Ordered with a big new tub of Fist It
Happy Days

3 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: Dildo - Which material is best?

I think only one is suitable for anal? I canā€™t remember which now. Iā€™ll dig the instructions out when I get a second. :+1:

Edit: Turns out I havenā€™t kept any dildo instructions (ā€˜grease and insertā€™ :slightly_smiling_face:), but I think it was the pink one. No mention of it any more on the product page though, so maybe they changed their minds?

1 Like

Wednesday 24th February

LH Jessica Rabbit (3xAA)
Ā£35 Ā£21 (40% off)

I own it andā€¦

0 voters

Iā€™ve subscribed to this thread @Ian_Chimp to keep upto date, but didnā€™t realise it was the U.K version as Iā€™m across the pond in Australiaā€¦

Might have to hone my forum skills and do an AU version similar as our deals are very different

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a great idea. :+1: If you reply to one of the DotD/Special Offer posts, and then press the speech bubble icon on the far left of your format bar, it will quote the post in your reply window (including all the code). Remove the [quote] stuff from the top and bottom and youā€™ll have a template you can work with. :slightly_smiling_face::+1: I copy paste it every day, and just swop in the new image, links, price, etc.

And if you need a hand you can have a practice in the Sandbox, and weā€™ll help you out. :+1:

3 Likes

thanks for the heads up :+1:

2 Likes

Thursday 25th February

LH Late Night Liaison Lace Body (Black)
Ā£30 Ā£18 (40% off)

I own it andā€¦

0 voters

There does not appear to be a Deal of the Day yet. I will add it when they realise. :+1:

6 Likes

Friday 26th February

Mantric Rotating Prostate Massager
(remote controlled)

Ā£70 Ā£35 (50% off)

I own it andā€¦

0 voters

1 Like

Itā€™s up and it looks good https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/prostate-massagers/p/mantric-rechargeable-remote-control-rotating-prostate-massager/a41536g75602.html

If this was up a week ago I would have bought with the anal beads in the outlet

2 Likes

Bought along with another toy, was tempted by the position couples bundle to add to my lube collection

1 Like

Thereā€™s a cheeky weekend offer. Itā€™s not as good as the Unlimited discount, but itā€™s here for anyone who needs it. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

20% off Ā£60+

Offer ends 11:59pm Sunday 28th February!

*Terms and Conditions
Offer ends 11:59pm Sunday 28th February. Add the coupon code TREATME on the basket page. One coupon code per order. Offer cannot be used with other offers and excludes the products and brands detailed here.

4 Likes

I seem to still be getting offers that arenā€™t as good as the Unlimited discount (which seems a bit pointless if they know I have it). I didnā€™t get the 30% off one from the other day either. :thinking:

Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m on the right email list. I think I may still have a case of The Glitchā€¦

4 Likes

I didnā€™t get the 30% off either, maybe they know we will buy something anyway? :thinking:. It would be nice to get extra incentives sometimes, like double reward points, free gifts over a certain order, extra discount for unlimited members, even early access to sales. But then shouldnā€™t really complain at 25% off as it is, just when itā€™s often so easy to get 20% off anyway it feels less special.

Oh and my daily deal is arriving tomorrow :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Ugh, I didnā€™t notice the 20% off email and two hours after it arrived I put in a big order :frowning:

1 Like