🇬🇧 UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

:star2:DOTD (Sat 29th)

This Boudoir Belle Chemise has 40% off in today’s Deal of the Day. :+1: Sizes: 6-16 & 18-24

5 Likes

Thanks @Ian_Chimp, that’s a beautiful chemise! :heart:

Today’s Deal of the Day is the Mantric Rechargeable Remote Control Rotating Prostate Massager - the rotating head has me very intruiged!

1 Like

(btw) If you link to the ‘deal of the day’ page rather than the product one your link will go out of date at midnight. :slightly_smiling_face: (and the DOTD page only has a summary, and not all the details and reviews)

Here’s the full one if you want to compare. :+1:

Mantric Prostate Massager

1 Like

Enchanted all reduced at the mo’

4 Likes

A couple of our favourite wands have 30% off. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Tracey Cox Squishy Wand & Desire Wand

They’re both included in the ‘Up to 30% off Luxury Vibrators’ Deal of the Week. :+1:

5 Likes

Now that’s magic :rofl:

1 Like

I have both these and can thoroughly recommend them.

The squishy is amazing. I love this range. Never felt anything like them.

1 Like

Cool.

1 Like

4/9/20 Today’s Deal of the Day is Mantric Rechargeable Rabbit Ears Vibrator for full information on this gorgeous product click Here :kissing_heart:

1 Like

:star2:DOTD (Sat 5th)

The Boudoir Belle Cherry Basques have 30% off today. :+1: (sizes 6-16 & 18-28)

I like posting the DOTD lingerie ones on here as I think it’s more obvious that all the sizes are included. :+1:

5 Likes

:star2:Deal of the Day (Sun 6th Sep. 2020)

The Lovehoney Kinky Couple Mega Bondage Kit (10 Piece) has 40% off today. :+1:

:star2::mantelpiece_clock:This Time Last Year…
(Fri 6th Sep. 2019)

Mantric Realistic Vibrator
Now £20 You Save £19.99 (50%)

Okay, so tell me what you think of this. :slightly_smiling_face: Too confusing ? Not interesting/relevant ? Keep it/ditch it/improve it? :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Ian_Chimp it’s not particularly relevant but it is interesting and I don’t mind if it stays. I like how it’s done :white_check_mark:

1 Like

I love the stars and the announcement of deal of the day… I’ll be quite honest I often forget to check. Always check the “What’s New” in the different categories but often forget DOTD until it’s too late! Also the links for the lingerie to both sizes is great as I think that does often confuse people as it’s not that obvious both are included on the main site.

Not sure there’s much point in “This Time Last Year…” though. I love how you set it out but basically like an old school game show just telling folks “Now let’s see what you could have won!” :rofl:

3 Likes

I am having trouble weighing up the curiosity factor against the usefulness/disappointment risk. :slightly_smiling_face:

Same for a forum flashback… :slightly_smiling_face:

:mantelpiece_clock:Special Offer Flashback: Sep. 2018

I still love that Squeezy Blue Tongue. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Would you want it every day? (that I remember :slightly_smiling_face:)

It’d be a reminder, but also a place you could chat about it too?

2 Likes

Oh, me too.

It had a bit of action this morning - it’s still one of the best toys I’ve ever owned.

1 Like

I saw this earlier and thought it was such a good deal! I already have most things in the set otherwise it would have gone straight in my basket.

I love having offer reminders on here, it’s definitely helpful! I’m conflicted with the DOTD from the year before - on one hand it would be interesting to see what they were and any items that aren’t stocked any more but also incredibly frustrating if it’s something currently on my wishlist that I’m waiting to go on offer! :joy:

1 Like

I think this is a great idea… and obviously extra things to remember and do on the forum each day is just what you want :joy:

We’ll forgive you if you miss a day occasionally but yeh, DOTD linked on the forum along with a discussion for anyone interested is a great idea.

2 Likes

:star2:Deal of the Day (Mon 7th)

Mantric P-Spot Probe Vibrator
£50 £30 (40% off) :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like